Blunt82 On A Cut

Discussion in 'Training Logs' started by blunt82, Jul 1, 2018.

1. blunt82

blunt82 Full Member

Another update. Stood on the scale and the weight jumped to 89.8kg which results in 0.4kg up since last week. I will crank up the cardio this week a bit to see what will happen. Still struggling with the hunger on 2600kcal. Ive red that the EQ may increase your hunger a bit but being in the caloric deficit it is hard to say if EQ has any play in it at the moment. Good new is that my workout toped becoming so exhausting-not totally but Im not "dying" as I used to....

Wilf72 likes this.

2. blunt82

blunt82 Full Member

Surprisingly after upping the cardio the scale showed 90kg in the morning and that leaves me only with one solution-its time to another calorie cut. I believe that the EQ is in its full spin right now. I base this observation only on the way I fell when doing the cardio and after it-Im not tired at all. Normally I was dying when hitting the treadmill but now nothing. Today was firs pill of Winny so next 6 weeks should be exciting.....

huntingground likes this.
  3. TBLifter

TBLifter Top Contributor

Got any progress pics?

4. Fatbrah

Fatbrah TMuscle Fatministrator Top Contributor

U gay or suttin brah??

TBLifter likes this.
  5. TBLifter

TBLifter Top Contributor

100%

bertos and Fatbrah like this.
  6. blunt82

blunt82 Full Member

Was planning to add them already last week but decided to throw them here when Im done :)

7. blunt82

blunt82 Full Member

No update last week due to the work schedule-whole week went down to the drain with diet and workouts-really don't want to go there....moving forward, last 4 weeks before me. Cut down the calories for another 500kcal down and will bump the cardio a bit. Weight this morning 90.4kg

8. noel

noel Top Contributor

why drop cals and increase cardio at the same time unless way behind. Id always do one, see how effective then do the other?

9. blunt82

blunt82 Full Member

I want to push for the last 4 weeks especially after last 2 weeks. If the drop will be too dramatic then I will drop slightly on cardio

10. blunt82

blunt82 Full Member

Another week and happy days. Movement on the scale from 90kg to 89.3kg. The pump on the workouts is absolutely crazy. Hardening is mind-blowing but still have this last bits of fat that are layering over the muscles I think i got to the hardest part now when its coming down to cut-the final bits of fat are the worst from what I have research so the battle will be quite interesting.

11. blunt82

blunt82 Full Member

Time is flying and the date of 21st October is coming slowly-there will be no updates until then. On Sunday 21st I will drop some photos and few words on the cycle:)

12. TBLifter

TBLifter Top Contributor

How’s the diet going? Be interested to see your after pics

13. huntingground

huntingground Pencillus Maximus Competitor

Pics?

LittleLiam likes this.
  14. Fatbrah

Fatbrah TMuscle Fatministrator Top Contributor

Noel dat u?