1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Boring As Fuck Chaps

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Sciatic, Feb 13, 2020 at 8:50 PM.

1. Sciatic

Sciatic My mood is a state of my mind. Full Member

Okay, I've not been on here or taken any cycles for a long time. Now, I'm back... I've asked a few questions about Acetates as they are new to me if I'm honest...Had no real guidance tbh. I'm 53yrs old competed back in the day. Once upon a time on here the legit would throw in their experiences and some old school stories. I've had very little feedback on here since my return. TMUSCLE members used to help out and go beyond with advice/guidance. Even the Mods say fuck all re feedback and advice. Okay, I'm ranting on like a bitch but, FFS to all legit iron bro's wake the fuck up!

mal and huntingground like this.

2. huntingground

huntingground Fookin Pencil Neck Competitor

Board is quieter than it used to be.

You competed with short-acting gear? What year was this?

As an ex-strength athlete, I just stuck to long esters as less frequency of jabbing. I have used acetates and RIPs at times, found them to be similar to the long esters but sharper in their actions if that makes sense.

@pooley1810 is an active mod.

@noel is a competitor.

I always trial stuff on myself anyway, I do tend to listen loosely to guidance but each compound reacts different for each individual I have found.

Sciatic likes this.
  3. spearman

spearman Full Member

The only acetate in a rip blen is tren. Mast & rest are a propionate ester.

what are you actually asking? There is loads of old information that a search would find. Nothing has really changed when it comes to anabolics.

Sciatic likes this.
  4. Sciatic

No never used short acting ever... I've always got on with and been happy with enanthate..Diet is key no matter what we take IMO. Old school has always worked. Short esters has been handed to me so I'm looking forward... So, my diet is clean as I've come down from 17 stone to just under 15 stone. All natural so far. So, heading to Greece come June and would love to hit that beach look instead of a beached up fucking fat bastard with big biceps. So, do I hit the long esters now, then switch to the fast acting being Tren A, Prop and Mast? Many thanks for replying.

5. Sciatic

Thank you for replying bud...I've just replied to the previous re huntingground. My reply also feed backs to yours mate..Many thanks

6. Proteinbrah

Proteinbrah Full Member

Only about 6 active members mate

Most of the activity is HG pretending he trains for BB

huntingground, Sciatic and noreason like this.
  7. spearman

spearman Full Member

You can use long or short whatever you prefer. If you get along with the compounds then long acting it fine. Once or twice a week depending on volume of oil. Short esters need to be pinned EOD.

huntingground and Sciatic like this.
  8. noreason

noreason Full Member

:lol:

9. mal

mal Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    No school like the old school..just nail diet mate, keep it basic and your golden.

Sciatic likes this.
  10. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

What else do you need to know that hasn't been answered already?
    If you have long esters, start with them
    Switch to the short esters for last 6 weeks leaving a 7-10 day bridge period when you dont pin and let the long esters taper down
    Pin eod, if you have separate compounds and you want a lean look for holiday then maybe keep test lower, tren moderate and mast higher
    Something like 200/300/500
    But you've not mentioned how much of each you have

Last edited: Feb 13, 2020 at 11:23 PM
    huntingground likes this.
  11. noel

noel Top Contributor

for holiay ester length wont make much diff IMO....your not trying to nail condition for 5 mins in a thong....a bit OTT imo, exactly as pooley says lower test, increase mast and tren, but none of that much matters unless your in very good nick anyway - and even then you can use test e up to stage day (I have, and ive done with clients) put as much effort into the diet into ester worry and your be fiine

plus its for a holiday after all...you could run long ester everything the whole way - saves you jabbing whilst away too.........

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020 at 1:58 AM
    huntingground likes this.
  12. noel

noel Top Contributor

I saw the title boring as fuck and my name tagged and assumed it was some kind off nomination !!!

milner575 and huntingground like this.
  13. ChrissyJ

ChrissyJ Full Member

Lol

You make 1 thread in years, get 19 replies. Contribute fuck all of your own then have a whinge about site traffic

K den

Golden, pooley1810, milner575 and 4 others like this.
  14. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

Just playing devil's advocate, but most tend to be more willing to help out active members. You haven't responded to a single of my posts on here, why should I feel obligated to one of yours?

However the reality is there are less active members.

I prefer faster esters if I'm doing say 8 weeks npp followed by 8 weeks tren a.
    If I'm just doing two compounds for duration of a cycle e.g. Test tren I just use enanthate.

15. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

Exactly my thoughts.

James Ward, pooley1810 and Getbig25 like this.