Boris Has Got To Go

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by NoPain, Jan 11, 2022.

1. Mersey Muscle

Mersey Muscle Full Member

Bojo and supermarkets 1998 haha

2. s man

s man Full Member

It seems a bit odd to think everything’s straight down the middle when we’ve literally seen fuckery since day one.

Scientists destroyed for talking about lab leaks then we’ve had cover up emails come out from the same people who were trying to destroy them showing they pretty much knew it. Yet they’re still in jobs. Oh and the whole worlds gone to shit because of China and what retaliation or compensation is being sort? When does anyone in the media ever hold them responsible and ask that question?

The authors of the Great Barrington Declaration were also lambasted in the same way by the same people and guess what? Latest studies are starting to come out backing up the things they said.

In this country we’ve had modelling that’s pretty much been wrong 100% of the time and yet it goes on and on when at the end of the day nobody can actually prove whether it’s masks, vaccines or in fact immunity caused by previous infections that’s made the biggest difference at this point.

You even had the silly Welsh cunt the other day lambasting England for not locking down hard like him and how you should look after the people even though Wales has a much higher infection rate per 100k despite all his restrictions. The only thing he’s doing is destroying the working class jobs and the retail and leisure sectors for good.

Pie ead, Rob O’tren and GhostOf2Can like this.
  3. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

We agree on everything other than the why I think mate

Some of you believe it’s just incompetence or arse covering

I don’t believe that due to the sheer amount of bullshit that’s gone on for such a prolonged period like censorship of scientists, ridiculous modelling over and over again, people paying other people millions, usual faces making more money than god etc etc (I’m summarising)

I’ve speculated on what is really happening but none of us really know, I do know they’ve deceived people all the way through this, most of us agree on that.

We just don’t agree on the why. And we don’t have to. That’s never been my issue, as long as people realise what’s happening and stop going along with it id be happy

Not for them. I don’t care about anyone else. My concern has only ever been what we’re left with after all this is finished. And that’s due to my daughter

I have plenty of other concerns for the future too regarding this country but this is most in your face currently

HTL and Sjundea like this.
  4. NoPain

NoPain Full Member

In
    Ha they can indeed, but they are also less likely to

5. NoPain

NoPain Full Member

It was most probably incompetency. To get all the world's leaders together to agree on how to accomplish something like this. Frankly to think a conspiracy could exist this large is beyond any comprehension. To say that any government would really want to lock down people for nothing is beyond me. Genuinely what would the purpose be of creating all this?

6. NoPain

NoPain Full Member

You have speculated on statistics. Apart from that I haven't heard anything logical from you. Nothing solid. To say my opinion is this came about, either by a huge jump from a bat to human or in a lab. It got out, we are in a lock down. The government's want people to get vaccinated, some people in government are better qualified than others, some people let their mates get contracts, some isolated companies have gained. But on the whole the economy has been put back years, anyone with a balanced portfolio has had a not so great result in their investment compared to before. The world has been boring and tedious. Apart from that I don't see anything but a very real virus that affects older people more than you get just as a lot of illnesses do and our government is trying to deal with it. We have a world with different leaders on different sides of the political scale all doing the same thing. Where is the conspiracy? More to the point all of you who seem to think there is a one, what exactly is it? What do you believe
    Who exactly are the same old faces? Do you have any names of investors or companies in particular who have gained?

7. GhostOf2Can

Do you really expect me to go through all this and break it down for you?

Who is paying who
    Who funded who
    Which companies are making billions
    Who has shares in what
    Who is being silenced
    Who hasn’t followed their own rules
    Who has lied
    Who continues to lie
    What data has been buried
    What data has been twisted
    Medical code breached and by who
    Etc etc etc

This thing is 2 years old pal. This is all out there to see but it’s not something I can summarise in one post in such a way as to make sense to you

And tbh it would be a complete waste of my time as you still think everyone should get vaccinated no matter what. There’s a study out of Israel that shows that the vaccines efficacy against omicron is absolutely abysmal. I won’t be linking that either, but you could find it if you wanted to

Get my drift

You continue to believe that the Government are incompetent but we should still all do as they say apparently and I’ll carry on listeing to independent sources of information as well as the main stream and more than likely carry on believing there is an ulterior agenda

Btw if Boris Johnson resigns it won’t make a shite of difference to this country. It’s all theatre. It doesn’t matter who is in the drivers seat, none of them give a fuck about people like us and to believe they do after all that’s gone on is very odd

Which is the point of the thread after all

Proteinbrah likes this.
  8. Rob O’tren

Rob O’tren Full Member

He’s always been an untouchable crook’ however the Houses of Parliament are riddled with dodgy character’s! Corbin meeting with Terrorist groups, Cameron and his dodgy deals, Theresa May and her dodgy deals, Boris’s illegal arms deals, Peado scandals. The list is endless…I’m choosing to boycott anything political from now on I have my own shit to deal with:rofl:

NoPain likes this.
  9. TONY FERGUSON

TONY FERGUSON Winging my way to heaven as we speak, son. Full Member

Says the one who just suggested the leader of the Conservative party was controlled by left wing.

I don't need to try when you are this retarded.

10. Rob O’tren

Rob O’tren Full Member

You come across very negative and bitter in life Tony. Like you’re very hard done by? Why is that mate.

11. NoPain

NoPain Full Member

He was at the party and everyone knows there is no party like a no 10 party. So the Met knew as the met police had to let the people come and go. I am not anti police but it's time to re do the met, perhaps get management from outside of the police with experience of running competent businesses or military. Either way any trust left in the Met or the Conservative party is fading like the picture in back to the future.

Rob O’tren likes this.
  12. NoPain

NoPain Full Member

He is a comical idiot. Pathetic & sackless

Big Balls likes this.
  13. Big Balls

Big Balls Full Member

honestly a Buffoon...
    boris-johnson-gif-7.gif

Rob O’tren likes this.
  14. GhostOf2Can