Boris!

4D79C44E-A622-432C-B0BE-1DCF17B2E9A3.jpeg

Super deadly virus that’s killed 17000 people in 2 years

Oh dear oh dear

We were all having parties of people round to some extent or not obeying the rules one way or another mate. It’s only headline news because it can be completely blown out of proportion and called partygate lol it’s a sad state of affairs when it comes to this IMO. We should be focusing on beneficial change instead of squabbling like kids in a playground because that’s never solved nothing apart from boost MSM ratings.

I don't see it like this tbh mate, I dont give a fuck about a party buy its the setting of rules for 'us' ( plebs ) that they clearly didn't follow.
People dying alone, cancer ( and other obvs ) treatments being cancelled postponed etc because of 'rules' that they clearly didn't follow themselves
couldn't get lower .

Absolutely disgusting what has been done to people in this country in the name of this “killer virus”

Suicides through the roof
Undiagnosed illness
Massive waiting list for NHS
Businesses gone under
Etc etc etc

The people responsible for this need to be introduced to a rope or a jail cell

I’ve never lived in a city and I don’t plan on ever changing that

If I do manage to get away if anything it will be to somewhere more rural

People these days aren’t for me to be around. I don’t understand a lot of them anymore. Tbh I just find the world a really strange place now
What does everyone make of these blackmail allegations against the whips?

“Agree with the PM or your constituency won’t get that new school”

Etc etc

Doesn’t sound much like a democracy does it. And I don’t doubt it happened, apparently we can expect to see evidence

These corrupt scumbags need to be held accountable
That's been going on for hundreds of years across all parties . As it does in most boardrooms . Or did is this something else for the workery. I doubt I'll be able to fart in my own bog soon with out offending someone.

Last edited:
We were all having parties of people round to some extent or not obeying the rules one way or another mate. It’s only headline news because it can be completely blown out of proportion and called partygate lol it’s a sad state of affairs when it comes to this IMO. We should be focusing on beneficial change instead of squabbling like kids in a playground because that’s never solved nothing apart from boost MSM ratings.
Thank fuck we are not in a World War . Can you imagine Churchill having to deal with this bollox every day because he got wankered of a night and said a few upsetting things to a few people.

Back