1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

british dispensary oxy/androlic...any good?

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by JimmyF, Apr 5, 2013.

1. noel

noel Top Contributor

also the story is old hat too (2008/2009 IIRC).... BD had a licence - and during the DEA operations back in the early 2000s they were In focus as Anabol was a thai FDA medicine, this means they get sold in Thailand only, prob was those little pinkies were popular as gummi bears and guess what the main dbol into the US was.... the thai NON export anabol which was clearly being exported. So they came under pressure. Due to this pressure over the years the family which owned it had a bit of a falling out as it was only one part of their business and they went back to concentrate on selling prickly heat and talc powder etc as found in every thai pharmacy across the nation. Some stuff was made on the side for a while of course then stopped. Then sprang up again elsewhere (eastern Europe)....some stock is still about in Thailand- hell they have old original British Dragon in some pharmacies (doesn't mean its still made).
    for nostalgia reasons sure get a tub if it has an old date on it.
    but why pay over the odds when everyone sells Anadrol (its hardly the most faked product for Mr UGL to knock out) for something that's a copy. (its not made by them anymore!)
    Someone I know very very very well had a sit down with the family - so not quite sure why they would lie to him directly when he was one of their best customers over the years - and he speaks fluent thai too so there was no misunderstanding ....it was crystal clear.
    Also the DEA have a permanent office in Thailand and often wade in or get Thai authorities to do so - so why would a kosher medicines company on the radar go back into doing the very thing that got them in the spotlight but yet not deal with their old long standing business partners. would make zero sense whatsoever. This is why anyone doing biz out of Thailand is stupid as everything is watched by a number of authorities. Licences are for domestic markets so you can sell to hospitals and pharmacies and not get in trouble with the 999 mafia (aka the old bill) who seize stuff and resell it, or make places stock their favoured brand/s

but sure yeah - they sell for export just to you and your mates uncle and no one else.....hmmmmm ok mate - nice try at using some 10 year old internet board talk to look impressive - do we email you direct for gear or is it mymatesuncleinthailand @ gmail.com ?

if you mean the shitty BD website that is up selling blatenly fake gear (BD NEVER ever made Proviron for example) with a british....@gmail.com address then LOLOLOL

jrichards30, smurphy and pooley1810 like this.

2. Bigtalldavo

Bigtalldavo Banned

Is it fuck bollocks, you know shit!!!! I've been buying anabol, androlic of my mate who's uncle owns British dispensery for years!!! They don't just make steroids, they make shampoo, gels, asprin ect, only a small portion are steroids made!! Anyway wots a matter you don't like being wrong pha ha ha believe wot you want, at least I can my original anabol, androlic direct from the company, don't give a shit wot you believe!

3. Bigtalldavo

Bigtalldavo Banned

And allso fucking Google it, British dispensery only lost there licence to produce anabol, but still can produce androlic, azolol ,
    Least I can get original, and danabol ds blue hearts, my cupboard draw is full of them!!!
    Happy pill munching!!! Pha ha ha

4. Bigtalldavo

Bigtalldavo Banned

My mate uncle owns British dispensery, my mate allso works there, the best anadrol and Dianabol on the market

noel likes this.
  5. noel

noel Top Contributor

good for you

yep you can get 1000 tab bags of anabol. awesome - so can I - sadly its not coming from your mates uncles company anymore - who know is an employee?

im also in Asia and guarantee you what I wrote is bang on. I even spoke to the guy yesterday. its all copies mate. well known fact and has been for ages.

also well done for advertising openly you can supply steroids... clever ;) after commenting on a years old thread about your ability to procure stuff from "your mate" in your first posts on here pretty much....
    your mates uncle will also tell you how active the DEA have been of late so he'll appreciate you being so kind as to let us all know a genuine thai medical co is openly breaking the law and supplying AAS for export when they aren't allowed to.....

Body Research doesn't exist either mate, they kept changing names.- the original company was March Pharmaceuticals, you Beirich, you had TP pharma etc...as usual just an assortment of names (don't tell me your mate works for all these too ;)....... all those blue hearts are UGL and pressed out and put in tons of different branded boxes .... about 5 different brands at least have blue hearts....all come from the one place that presses them.... its just UGL dbol in a blue heart shape...end of the day.

and even if I am talking complete cock (im not) its still just DBol...........cheap as chips bloody dbol.... so who really cares..

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017 at 12:29 AM
    jrichards30 and pooley1810 like this.
  6. Bigtalldavo

Bigtalldavo Banned

Pha ha mug you no fuckall stupid cunt, av allready explained the deal with British dispensery, n who the fuck cares if British dragon copied of British dispensery, we allready fucking know that, and actually dickhead am not advertising to sell steroids, av got more money then you, and no were in the world does bottles of 1000 anabol especially aa cheap as in Thailand!! So you take your bullshit and shove it up your arse!!!

7. bertos

bertos Full Member

With such an articulate and reasoned argument I am in. 100 % convinced now.

noel and pooley1810 like this.
  8. IrnBru

IrnBru Full Member

My mates uncle..... = Message me if you wanna buy.....

Seriously who cares if it's still legit or just copies, there's so many brands about and i'm sure there are some which are a copy of a copy. If it works for you then who cares what it's called.

I'm sure you're just trolling anyway so may Rich Piana haunt your dreams and stab your bellend with some synthol.

noel and pooley1810 like this.
  9. pooley1810

pooley1810 Top Contributor

Nice work showing your avi pic
    Proves you look as stupid as you come across on here

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017 at 5:30 PM
    smurphy likes this.
  10. IrnBru

IrnBru Full Member

Trying to figure out this pose, are you sort of squatting cos you've shit yourself?

[​IMG]

11. noel

noel Top Contributor

clearly reading English isn't your forte is it - BD copied British Dispensary? anyway lets leave it as I could have a more intelligent conversation with your radiator

mai pen rai as your mates uncle would say to you

one day I hope to "av got as much money az you"

pooley1810 likes this.
  12. pooley1810

pooley1810 Top Contributor

No
    He's just trying to fit into the mirror to get the picture
    Even though there's a full length mirror opposite!!!!

bertos, IrnBru and Ronin like this.
  13. noel

noel Top Contributor

not enough room in the house mate...he has so much money, gold lying everywhere cant move

14. Ronin

Ronin Top Contributor

Ffs that done me :rofl:

pooley1810 and noel like this.
  15. noel

noel Top Contributor

its clearly a wind up / troll