1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Bulk Buy Melanotan 2 Uk??

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Kirsty Adwick, May 9, 2018.

1. Kirsty Adwick

Kirsty Adwick

Can anyone recommend a really good supplier that sells melanotan 2? In the uk? Has anyone ever brought in from china before?
    Xxx

2. doink

doink PhD in Bro Science

Any of the usual peptide sites will sell bulk.

Ukpeptides.

Particle peptides.

Take your pick. Most of it comes into Europe from China via Eastern Europe. American peptides tend to be a lot more expensive.

3. Robbie

Robbie Top Contributor

http://www.goldenglo.net/categories/Melanotan-2/ they are legit but not quite the cheapest, I buy from a cheaper supplier but can't post the link because they also sell gear :/

ukpeptides don't sell mt2 and particle are a bit on the expensive side (and out of stock)

4. doink

doink PhD in Bro Science

They do, you just need to ask them.

SteveB likes this.
  5. noel

noel Top Contributor

it generally all comes from China

6. Kirsty Adwick

Kirsty Adwick

Anyone used uk-melanotan.com? Xx

7. SteveB

SteveB Full Member

I used to get from UKpeptides until they stopped listing it. I hadnt realised i just needed to ask :)
    I've used Uk melanotan twice, and currently using it. Its no better or worse that other suppliers I've tired.