Bulk Or Cut?

Isaac1993

Hi everyone, while on lockdown I have free time to try to understand and obtain as much information on body building I can. I'm currently trying to get as strong as I can I ask to get bigger while on a sust cycle but I don't want to get big with fat.. right now I'm on a basic bulk style diet. Around 2500-3000 calories I can go into specifics if needed.
I'm 6ft 16% bodyfat 14st, basically I'm an idiot and dont have a clue what I'm doing should I bulk or cut right now at 16% body fat. I would appreciate all the help I can get from knowledgeable people. This forum has helped me alot

Cut...you say yo don’t wanna get fat but already are. Put a pic up would be more accurate

Btw I’m not being a cunt mate lol...it’s just you say you don’t wanna get fat but if your ‘bulking’ then some fat gain will be inevitable. Cut to under 10 percent then gives you up to 15 percent before cutting again

Cut...you say yo don’t wanna get fat but already are. Put a pic up would be more accurate
That's a fair statement, I'm going to start some cardio this week. I don't know what stats are acceptable and have little knowledge. I don't want to put a picture up right now haha I will get teared down lol everybody already knows I don't have a clue what I'm doing. How many calories would you recommend on estimate? I'm really getting into this shit and learning everything I can here. Maybe I need a mentor to tell me exactly wtf to do because I'm basically an idiot in all honesty

Would you happen to know any rough guides while on cutting. I try to do my own research but everything varies in opinion so much

Its your first cycle.

Eat plenty of healthy food and protein and train hard.

Worry about cutting or bulking later. First cycles are for adding muscle. I wouldn't be fucking about over thinking it. You'll lose fat and add muscle if you eat well and do some cardio
Okay that makes sense. I'm just trying to understand everything I can while I have time. Before I was just lifting weights at the gym now I'm training gaining so much knowledge. I was fear full that my bf would go over 20% by the end of cycle.

Its your first cycle.

Eat plenty of healthy food and protein and train hard.

Worry about cutting or bulking later. First cycles are for adding muscle. I wouldn't be fucking about over thinking it. You'll lose fat and add muscle if you eat well and do some cardio
Yeah this good point actually. Didn’t know it was your first cycle

Thank you, the video makes it clear for me she's quite amazing really. I'm getting a knowledge of the basics, I won't give up so your knowledge is not wasted. I'll stick to 3000cal but take the fatty foods left over from my diet. I really think the fatty foods are getting to my chest and waist. Thank you again mate

eat as much good food as you can ...high protein, bit of cardio...train hard.... see where you end up.

then make the decision.

for now id go for a bit of size, at 16% BF your near the top end to be fair IMO....but depends how you look. push now then hold, then cut down before you do another cycle so you start from a leaner base which will mean better gains

Back