Bulkaholics Diet Log

bulkaholic

Competitor
OK well needed a fresh start from my previous log as it was doing nothing and also want to start fresh with this and hopefully keep it updated.

Had a major mid-life type crisis a while back and plit with my wife then realised she is everything to me and luckily she took me back which makes me the luckiest man on this planet who has no intention of fcuking it up again.

I am going to run a 12-13 week diet with goal of having another go at this marmite and pants thing but hopefully not pussy out 2 weeks from finish line!

I basically hit the last few weeks real hard with food and weights as although I was leaner I was small from catabolism with stress and not eating. I trained focusing on arms and chest and these are behind my best feature, the legs and also my back. I think they are getting better but we will see when fats off:whistling:

Sat at 103kg this morning and the pics are first thing in the morning straight out of bed. Seem to be dead flat in mornings but then thats due to being off the gear also. I have been 5 weeks clean with last week running 100mg clomid and 40mg nolva. Didnt have HCG but will add it in as can only help. My reasons for this is trying for a baby with my wife so need those swimmers.

Doctor has offered help with fertility clinic etc all off the record along with recovery help so over moon found doctor to help:D

Last few weeks I have been off the beer during the week and ckeaned up diet slightly although hasnt been bad for a little while now (drink has though)

I will also being going easy on stims as going natty to help prevent muscle loss and my usual 6 weeks out "want it all to end" episodes where I am burned out:lol:

T3 just run at 40mg/Day throughout diet and then some other things added when or if needed.

CIMG0861.JPGCIMG0862.JPGCIMG0863.JPG

I'll be following pal, but PLEASE just keep it to the one journal! I got confused last time when you had about 18 on the go, :lol:

Good luck mate. Dig deep :D

Thanks for following people :D

Quads are my strong point as is weight gain :lol:

The morning cardio starts in the morning but not commuting like last time so much better start time.

Youve got some decent mass on you mate, be good to see what you look like shredded and contest shape, best of luck :) Planning on a show in particular?

Aiming for the south west classic again in dorchester which is 12 weeks today. That may not be achievable there is the kent classic week after and also september has 4 so \ good timing really. Gonna go at it for 12 weeks though as dont do well on long diets.

lol your back then :) you look in quite good shape considering you have a football for a head :)

football head is my trademark :D

Had a good session tonight and managed the 50 dumbells for chest tonight which is damn good for me as i dont really use them and 5 weeks off with my body in full crash isnt bad.

Lost 1kg last week even with a weekend of total abuse so guess its where I am now working for a living instead of driving a desk :)

Aiming for around 1kg a week at present. and will evalute how looking after 6 weeks then ramp up if needed when body should be producing at least some test.

so another 1.5kg gone without really dieting just working for a living and not eating boat loads of crap. I am still eating quick carbs such as cereal at breakfast.

I am prob losing a little muscle as well due to being off but next few weeks should tell me with strength etc.

Looking much better for being off as face is shrinking and water is back down to a normal sort of level.

I don't feel like I am going hard enough at it but the loss is coming so dont want to do my usual taking it all out at beginning.

pct is going terrible as libido has still crahsed through through floor and been almost 2 weeks now! Have hcg and rohm pct caps now so hoping this will put me right a little quicker.

Good luck with this mate, have to say your dieting at the worst possible time, your in recovery and running very low on natural test.
Not a good idea if you want to keep your hard earned gains imo.

Keeping macros at cycle level, hitting weighs hard but with shorter workouts and more days rest is what's required here.

Alternative is a small amount of trt, not really an option if your hoping to expand your family.

I sound like the prophet of doom. Pmsl
Good luck mate

you do make life difficult for yourself at times m8 :) pct is no joke at the best of times and it may be you havent even hit the floor with it yet .

all the best with this m8 illbe watching

well i fancied dieting and need to be fit and lean for various reasons so not too fussed if a little muscle goes. shouldnt be too bad if i keep recruiting the muscle as Im not that much above max natty size anyway.

I have changed training tel and find i need 3 days between training now due to horrendous doms :lol:

Fatboy i love making life difficult :lol: I have already hit rock bottom and things are heading the right direction.

Back