1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Buying Gear For First Time (help)

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by darrenH, Jan 17, 2022.

1. darrenH

darrenH Full Member

It's weird not to have doubt when we are talking about injecting oil. It's critical that the deca I bought is deca.

2. Mr mac

Mr mac TM Health & Safety officer Top Contributor

Sadly OP sunny is totally correct. Your never going to get stone guarantees in this game. Your buying from god knows where

Sjundea likes this.
  3. Mr mac

Mr mac TM Health & Safety officer Top Contributor

Then by all means send away for testing but probably going to be grief.

4. darrenH

darrenH Full Member

I paid extra so I could get a clean, quality product otherwise I would have just got a cheaper ugl.

5. Sjundea

Sjundea Moderator

You missed my point. you should have resolved any doubt before buying it.

Raisin likes this.
  6. Mersey Muscle

Mersey Muscle Full Member

Have you stocked up wth this stuff or just got 1 or 2 vials? Testing is the only way you will know 100% but as said before it's not looking good to me mate and I've not seen that label design before. It might be really old stock that was around before they changed all the packaging but you'd need to dig around google looking for older Balkan pics to compare to. Do you trust the source or whoever told you to buy gear off him?

I don't agree with Mr Macs `suck it and see` idea but if you don't test the gear that's the only other option you've got with these vials.

7. vetran

vetran Full Member

You’ve bought it now so squirt it in ya and see what happens :thumb:

Last edited: Jan 17, 2022
  8. darrenH

darrenH Full Member

The seller told me its good stuff and the code works on https://b-p.md/

9. Sjundea

Sjundea Moderator

Well he wasn’t going to tell you it’s bad was he? By research I meant search the net, read reviews, know what to look for etc.

Simon90 likes this.
  10. Rob O’tren

Rob O’tren Full Member

Pin it.

11. darrenH

darrenH Full Member

First time using this source. So I don't believe anything he says. I told him what you said above and he said it came directly from the manufactures.

I did do research everything I have seen written on google about Balkan is amazing. Apparently its the best.

If I pin it how do I know its deca? isn't testosterone very similar how you feel

12. Rob O’tren

Rob O’tren Full Member

You’ll know if it’s nandrolone or not.

13. G-G

G-G Ex Competitor

From memory the Raws for deca and test are very similar in price, it’s not like it’s going to be productive to sell test labelled as deca in the long run imo, might make a tiny additional short term profit but people would soon suss it out.

Rob O’tren and darrenH like this.
  14. darrenH

darrenH Full Member

The seller keeps telling me the product comes with an authenticity code that can be verified at the manufacturer's website.

Does that mean anything for balkan products? is it possible to fraud them?

15. GolfDelta

GolfDelta Competitor

Just buy from another source that you trust if this is going to cause you so much psychological distress. None of us can tell you with 100% certainty that your gear is legit.

Tronic, Rob O’tren, Mr mac and 4 others like this.