1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Buying Gear For First Time (help)

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by darrenH, Jan 17, 2022.

1. Richie_Rich

Richie_Rich Top Contributor

tank could probs bullshit him
    Would that do

GolfDelta and Sjundea like this.
  2. darrenH

darrenH Full Member

It's my first time buying illegal drugs so I have no other alternative source. I don't want ugl stuff but pharma. cost is not an issue I don't care the cost I just want quality

3. mal

mal Top Contributor

Can you buy balken direct from the lab? , it looks a bit rough but that might be your camera lens needs cleaning lol

4. vetran

vetran Full Member

Yes he may be better of buying a Panasonic lumix 60 x zoom you get great pics with this camera 3751BD83-15EB-480C-BEE9-B001814ED7CA.jpeg

Raisin, Reacher and pooley1810 like this.
  5. mal

mal Top Contributor

Lend it to him, does it have a macro function? Nice camera.

6. Mersey Muscle

Mersey Muscle Full Member

There's hardly any regular supplies of pharma left in the UK now mate and it's really hard to even find sellers with good stocks of it readily available for quick sale on a website so you might want to think about what you're getting yourself into using gear. Some ugls are decent, others not so good, and others you need to swerve completely. Look around for some feedback and opinions and then choose 1 or 2 labs that you are confident trying and then do what I suggested twice already about testing some of the gear you're unsure of before you use it if you want a full report about what's in the vial/amp.

If the 1st test is good for content and accurate dosing you will know you've got a decent lab to stick with but you can also do other random tests later on if you start getting paranoid again. You're not the only one that would prefer to use pharma grade mate. It's what I mostly used for years until supplies started drying up in UK.

Not much more I can say to help.

7. vetran

vetran Full Member

Don’t no but I’m not into counting my proteins carbs or fat so I’m not bothered if it hasent mate

mal likes this.
  8. G-G

G-G Ex Competitor

issue with legit pharma is it’s often faked due to the premium that can be attached to it.

better off with a good ugl ime

Reacher and GhostOf2Can like this.
  9. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

Was gonna say this too
    Unless you've got a trusted and reliable source for pharma grade, finding a good UGL would be a better option

Greedy Ben and Reacher like this.
  10. Reacher

Reacher Moderator

agree with this also.

alot of 'Pharma' labelled products are just ugl produced anyway.
    Good labelling and packaging is no indication of legitimacy of product.
    In my mind a 'fake' pharma item is more likely to be a poor product as its being produced under another name so the lab has no reason to ensure the product is quality because you're bring led to believe its made by someone else entirely ie Quality Pharma International
    rather than the ugls own 'brand' name.

First gear I used to buy, you could only buy pharma and it wasn't even a thing to consider.
    Now I'd not even look for it, pay more for something that carries no greater guarantee than anything else,
    and serial numbers and holograms etc...
    yeah ok

find a good ugl or 2 and while ever you're getting the expected results from them that's as good as you can really hope for.

people seem to forget that it's an underground illicit thing they're getting into, not boots the chemist.

pooley1810 likes this.
  11. Mr mac

Mr mac TM Health & Safety officer Top Contributor

OP already looks from your panicked questions and fear that this gear life won’t be for you pal

Reacher and pooley1810 like this.
  12. Reacher

Reacher Moderator

dat drug lyf

13. darrenH

darrenH Full Member

I am aware abusing steroids will shorten my life 20-30 years due cardiovascular disease and I accept it fully! but when I buy a pharma product I want to know what I am injecting into my body.

Can authenticity codes be faked? someone please let me know

14. 3percent

3percent Full Member

Personally, I think it's nearly impossible to get a fake product code to work on Balkan Pharmaceuticals website.

15. Rob O’tren

Rob O’tren Full Member

It’s not illegal to buy them! It’s not illegal to own them.

Sjundea and G-G like this.