1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Buying Gear For First Time (help)

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by darrenH, Jan 17, 2022.

1. Aldo82

Aldo82

It's a tough one. I personally would not be put off because well... It's UGL. Plus if you have gone on the website and the code checks out... It'll be a matter of personal choice on this one. I have gotten stuff from balkan (t3 and clean) in the past and no issues and legit (could tell from the effects and side effects) packaging looked ok though.

Attached Files:

2. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

Liver is fine, the STIs are my main concern

G-G, Reacher and Richie_Rich like this.
  3. Aldo82

Aldo82

Where to get gear tested is the question in my kind right now. I've thought about doing this but wouldn't even know where to start... Any advices recommendations that would destroy my wallet in the process? I'm particularly interested in knowing dosage in the vial is as on the label.

4. Raisin

Raisin Top Contributor

Any reason you bought deca and not test for your first time?

pooley1810 likes this.
  5. darrenH

darrenH Full Member

I don't like testosterone. I prefer Nandrolone with dbol. JP recommends this.

6. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

So what have you used before?

7. GolfDelta

GolfDelta Competitor

What’s your proposed deca and dbol cycle?

8. darrenH

darrenH Full Member

400mg nandrolone weekly and 20mg dbol everyday. that's why I keep asking that the nandrolone is nandrolone and not test.

it's very important I don't get fake nandrolone or testosterone instead of it.

Aldo82 likes this.
  9. GolfDelta

GolfDelta Competitor

Are you running this cycle purely based on what JP recommends? Or have you run test in the past?

10. Mersey Muscle

Mersey Muscle Full Member

https://janoshik.com/

That's where everyone sends gear samples to these days. Email them for more info. Costs about £100.

Aldo82 likes this.
  11. Mersey Muscle

It was about 15-20 years ago when I used the thai pinks and BD mate. Lab testing wasn't even known about then and I had only just started using the internet and forums.

12. Aldo82

Aldo82

Thanks. Will give them a go. Think best is to run stacks of the same ugl and if sus about underdosed then go with testing

13. darrenH

darrenH Full Member

I came back from the gym with more gear and better photo's. please give your opinion now gentleman.

I think you guys are right it is fake. The balkan is a transparent colour and not yellow like the nandrolone from Sphinx Pharma.

Is the Sphinx gear ok? please tell me it is good gear and will be nandrolone

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Sjundea

Sjundea Moderator

The colour of oils will vary between brands due to carrier oils used (not because of compound - aside from tren which will always be a browny colour oil).

Mersey Muscle, Aldo82 and darrenH like this.
  15. Mersey Muscle

To the OP:

This is good advice and very true. Colour can vary between clear and yellow in almost everything except proper good trenbolone. Don't judge nandrolone and testosterone legitimacy and quality just on the colour.

As for Sphinx, it's on my swerve list for a lot of reasons and so is Rohm and a few others but don't ask me why because I won't bash labs on forums without proof. I did my research and looked for current up to date feedback and then formed my own opinion. You will need to do the same.

I don't like your gym source. Does he do refunds ? haha