1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Buying Gear Online

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by BustaNutt, Apr 15, 2019.

1. BustaNutt

BustaNutt

Been reading through some threads and noticed a few people on here have advised against buying online in favour of using a face-to-face seller. I was wondering how safe / reliable are the online sources generally thought to be? Are they all just a bunch of scam sites or are there decent, reliable ones out there that you just have to track down?

2. huntingground

huntingground Pencillus Maximus Competitor

Check eroids, make you own decision, I have bought some gear online, no issues.

3. JANIKvonD

JANIKvonD JandirTheJandirHandler Top Contributor

problem with face-to-face is you're limited on labs gear you can buy.

I've never bought face to face personally

4. BustaNutt

BustaNutt

Great, thanks for the info guys. Also, never heard of eroids so checking that out now :D

5. noel

noel Top Contributor

wasn't your first post - might look for some assistance down the line in 40s or 50s.?.. and you mentioned your in 30s.... hahaha talk about a bad influence on here, been her 5mins and off to the dark side

"In the best shape of my life at 32 and aiming to get better year on year. Aiming to basically get as big and lean as possible. Might need a bit of “extra help” in my 40’s or 50’s but I’ll deal with hurdle when I come to it"

LOLOLOL

Reacher, Gav, round 2 and 1 other person like this.
  6. BustaNutt

BustaNutt

Haha yeah might be jumping the gun a bit. It’s all just research at this stage. ;)

noel likes this.
  7. noel

noel Top Contributor

i love to be prepared and up to speed but 8 years minimum ahead of the cycle is guiness world record level research! I tip my hat to you

next post
    ok lads just started 1g of test and 1g of tren, thoughts......

Reacher, Gav, Greedy Ben and 6 others like this.
  8. BustaNutt

BustaNutt

Yeah good point! Maybe I should just stick to questions on “what’s the best brand of whey protein?” for now lol. Still appreciate the good info. Getting married this year so thinking far far ahead. Also planning and pricing up my home gym to go in the garage of a house I haven’t even bought yet!

9. noel

noel Top Contributor

or just crack on and get on the big boys creatine

milner575, Fatbrah and BustaNutt like this.
  10. milner575

milner575 Full Member

Psychotic. Mainly psychotic thoughts :lol:

BustaNutt likes this.
  11. rasp

rasp Full Member

ForcefulBothCrow-small.gif

12. Mark1234

Mark1234 Full Member

I always used to buy face to face from local guys. But have bought from a couple of sites in the past few years and it has been fine tbh. As others have said as well, provides more choice as well as to what you want to buy.

BustaNutt likes this.
  13. Archaic

Archaic Full Member

30s is too young to be using AAS??

Almost every cunt on them is early 20s onwards.

Fair enough getting on TRT in your 40s, but running cycles in your 30s is the optimal time IMO. You probably already have kids, and you're still young enough not to fcuk your body up lifting heavy shit.

PS. I agree online is best, but not from websites.

BustaNutt and huntingground like this.
  14. Odin

Odin Full Member

musclegurus & eroids are pretty much the same thing ( online discussion page ;) iv used for yrs easy over 15yrs only ever had one issue....fake alpha pharma ...codes didn't check out ....didnt use that source again ...

Gav and BustaNutt like this.
  15. Archaic

Archaic Full Member

Are Prices allowed to be discussed on here?