1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Buying Gear With Bitcoin.

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Ratchet, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Ratchet

Ratchet Full Member

How do you do this? Have a coinbase account. Is it simply a case of buying bitcoin with my bank? Then link your coin base account to the site your buying gear from?

2. Rbduk

Rbduk Full Member

I’ve never bothered as used sites with bank transfer as an option.

But yeah you too up your wallet from your bank , get payment details from the seller then transfer the coins

3. zack

zack TM's resident millionaire entrepreneur. Top Contributor

If you've got no idea how to do it, stay away.

You create a wallet or account then buy Bitcoin the seller will transfer it to your account.

When you buy your gear the store will send you a wallet address where you will then be able to transfer it to another account.

4. Rbduk

Rbduk Full Member

I didn’t say I have no idea how to do it mush! I said I don’t bother

You have pretty much just repeated what I said to you

5. zack

zack TM's resident millionaire entrepreneur. Top Contributor

Yeah. Well done.

Clearly I was talking to the OP.

Good one though.

6. Ratchet

Ratchet Full Member

Why stay away mate? 10% discount for bitcoin transactions, the way things are going it will all be crypto in the near future.

7. Rbduk

Rbduk Full Member

There’s plenty of guides about mate on doing it. It’s just like a dumbed down (albeit more complicated) bank account /transfer

8. Ratchet

Ratchet Full Member

supposedly coinbase takes a while for clearence read on another forum sometimes taking weeks, fuck that. Another one been mentioned is cash app any thoughts on that.

9. SteveB

SteveB Full Member

Coinbase can take time when pulling money out mate. Evey payment I've made has gone through same day. Waited 7days to pull money out though.

10. Redwing

Redwing Muscle Supermarket Rep & Money Saving Expert!

It drove me mad but it may have been down to the site I was using as they kept saying they never got the payment in the end they found it but it was an ordeal over a few days.
    I'm sure once it's all set up it becomes simple.

I only really buy sustanon but I'll try and find somewhere that takes bank transfer next time.

SteveB likes this.
  11. JANIKvonD

JANIKvonD JandirTheJandirHandler Top Contributor

:lol: some special cunts on here is there ffs

Reacher and zack like this.
  12. JANIKvonD

I've done it numerous times. it's easy enough & exactly as you said.. coinbase account, add a bank & buy coins. the problem I had is the seller gave an amount in $ they wanted.. not the actual bitcoin amount they wanted lol. so had to figure out exchange rates etc as if you buy £200 worth of bitcoins as that's what your bill is.. it'll likely be too little by the time its converted to whatever currency they're withdrawing with, if that makes sense. coinbase also take a charge for transactions

also be very clear about what currency you're selecting, because there's 2 or 3 different bitcoin currencies : BTC (bitcoin cash) & BCH iirc

if you pick the wrong one & transfer the wrong currency into the unique account number / barcode you're send by the seller.. then that money is lost forever & no one can withdraw it, as is the nature of these shady transactions. no way to get it back

13. Ratchet

Ratchet Full Member

I read somewhere that you usd then change it to bitcoin once you get the sites details, this supposedly avoids bitcoin from losing value. Any idea if that's right enough? Any experience with cashapp?

14. ChrissyJ

ChrissyJ Full Member

Lol when the fuck did cryptocurrency hit dundee.

zack and JANIKvonD like this.
  15. JANIKvonD

haha i'm keeping us current. holding seminars in the Hilltoon on how to invest your brew money wisely

zack and Sheriff Morris like this.