• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Can I Do 3 Sets And 12 Sets For Everything

choata15

Banned
3 sets and 12 reps

Legs: Barbell squat

Arms: CGBP (tricep)

Barbell Curl (bicep)

Chest: Dumbell bench press

Back: Deadlift

The answer to your question is YES.

Will it be the best for you, give you the results you want etc etc. The answer is probably NO. But everyone will need ALOT more info first.

I prefer to just answer the question asked.

YES.

ivw never been a fan of high rep deadlifts, partly because they suck balls doing them, and partly because woth dealifts, I find weight matters. And 3x12rep sets os going to mean you’re not using a ‘heavy’ weight.

course you can.

as long as you're getting stronger within that rep range.. you WILL grow

DL, SQ and BP.

Accessories include : CGBP, OHP, curls, upper back pulling (rows, WGPD etc).

Do whatever set/rep works for you. Just train intensively and try to beat last weeks totals.

Back