Cannabis Vape

Used to like a puff on a spliff back in the day but but a few months back i had one pull on a on blazer my brother was smoking just for old times sakean it blew my head off didnt enjoy it must be an age thing

Used to like a puff on a spliff back in the day but but a few months back i had one pull on a on blazer my brother was smoking just for old times sakean it blew my head off didnt enjoy it must be an age thing

It will be a enhanced strain I imagine. They now spray the plants or seeds with additional THC I think n I’ve heard even other drugs being used.

It may of been spice [emoji85]

It was deffo weed never forget that smell like the musty smell just not the effect sadly always slept well when i used to partake in few herbal smokes lol

I'm currently using CBD capsules from truth.co.uk quite expensive but definitely notice relaxation. Lots of people saying inflammation and recovery massively improved. They also do gummie bear sweets. Like others have said the CBD is totally legal and it's the CBD that has all the positive health benefits.

I also started giving it to my dog when he tweaked his leg last week. Not sure how Effective it was but he seemed to recover pretty quickly
If he gets arthritis in later years I will get him on it daily

Just got some cbd today to help balance my mood swings. Seems a very noticeable calming sensation. I got the 120mg 10ml bottle for 30 quid. I'll keep using and report back.

Just got some cbd today to help balance my mood swings. Seems a very noticeable calming sensation. I got the 120mg 10ml bottle for 30 quid. I'll keep using and report back.

Have you got a link to the one you went for matey.

Remember smoking in my teens n enjoying it chilled out happy.

Now instant paranoia
No such thing as Paranoia...I know this, as the voices in my head told me so. Okay, think about this peeps...Paranoia is absolute BS...We, in our little tiny minds allow it to take over...We, in our little minds can actually over rule paranoia...99.9% of this make belief is.....Just make belief....Grow a set of 'Fuck you' And, start to take control of your emotions...Emotions can and does play with the reality...Just take a step back at emotions such as paranoia and laugh at the sad bastard...We all feel shit and very down throughout life. But FFS, take on all the positives. If you search for them, They'll deliver..ALWAYS!

Back