Carbs Before And After Training?

I think the basic requirements are 9.10 on the bleep test, 20 push ups and 35 sit ups in 1 minute which isn't difficult but I don't wanna be one of the unfitest there. I still have to drop 3 stone to be able to join

I think the basic requirements are 9.10 on the bleep test, 20 push ups and 35 sit ups in 1 minute which isn't difficult but I don't wanna be one of the unfitest there. I still have to drop 3 stone to be able to join
Is there a weight limit, regardless of fitness levels then?

They do like a height to weight ratio and BMi test I'm like 32 percent which is to high. I'm 12stone 6 I think I need to be around 9st 5. I'm only 5ft 1 in height

Ex RAF by any chance?

It's true. He'll be in be in the rear with the gear. So far back from the front line he'll have to send his washing forward. A Rear Echelon Mutha'Fucka
yes front line but remf as so rightly pointed out is rear echelon mother fvckers means those who "lead" from the back... so they are all brave and shit sending people in to do the fighting but dont do it themselves... not support crew etc...

yes front line but remf as so rightly pointed out is rear echelon mother fvckers means those who "lead" from the back... so they are all brave and shit sending people in to do the fighting but dont do it themselves... not support crew etc...
I was still in 3 years ago and we referred to anyone who was away from the front line (on bastion all tour etc.) as a remf. We usually just referred to the hierarchy as 'them cunts'.
May have been different when you were in all them years ago though

I was still in 3 years ago and we referred to anyone who was away from the front line (on bastion all tour etc.) as a remf. We usually just referred to the hierarchy as 'them cunts'.
May have been different when you were in all them years ago though
well we were talking about them lords making the decisions at Gallipoli lol...

Back