1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Cardarine

Discussion in 'Other PED's and POM's' started by huntingground, Oct 8, 2019.

1. huntingground

huntingground Kenstradamus Competitor

A number of things.

1. Increased fitness and endurance in the gym. This is massive, I have to hold myself back from smashing through set after set, my body is ready almost immediately. I suppose this is why the cyclists and long distances runners were the early adopters of this compound before it was banned.
    2. Increased leanness. I attribute a percentage of my current look to Cardarine. How much I am not too sure but I look very good for me on such low dosages of gear.

No idea about suppression of test and don't give a fook, I'm jabbing it.
    No idea about lipid profile, I am on 20mg Tbol a day whereas in the past I've been on 300mg Var a day so my lipid profile will be pretty decent in comparison.

Guest and Greedy Ben like this.
  2. noel

noel Moderator

to be fair, again im sure there are benefits but cyclists and co take anything they can when its not on the banned list for any edge, then as it gets banned move on or use the docs to make sure it doesnt show..

re leaness it could also be your not smashing so much gear that your not retaining water, you've adjusted your training too so less general stress/improved recovery. you lost some weight too and are sleeping better.... these alone will help

Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
    Guest, huntingground and tomlet1 like this.
  3. Greedy Ben

Greedy Ben Top Contributor

Cardarine doesn't directly affect lipids and is said to improve them. It's been around now for a good 10 years or so now and nobody has directly attributed getting cancer to it.

LGD 4033 is a true SARM whereas Cardarine is a PPAR antagonist. They all get lumped together while they are not yet illegal to buy.
    LGD is used for it's size and strength and was developed to help muscle wasting and osteoparosis sufferers.

Guest, Richard Dick and huntingground like this.
  4. noel

noel Moderator

The study above clear states it effected lipids! states they returned to normal ranges post use

also its nigh on impossible to pin cancer sources or indeed how long it takes for stuff like this to cause it..... now im not saying Cardarine is highly carcinogenic but we are cherry picking science to fit our arguments

we know from the study it DOES cause cancer in rats, we know it effects test and lipid levels. Ive read some stuff saying its positive for lipids also. We know that short term , 3 weeks, its doesnt cause any immediate un reversable effects....thats about it... the rest is conjecture as still we havent got any studies - not that its different to many other things but id rather use say anavar (which has a whole world of studies and is a licenced med) .....

if it truly was a side effect free miracle drug though it would 100% have been made by GSK

Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
    huntingground and Greedy Ben like this.
  5. Greedy Ben

Greedy Ben Top Contributor

I'm not saying there are no sides we just don't know for sure like a lot of other peds.

It's easily available and has noticeable performance gains so people will be using/overusing it. Even just to counteract sides/stack with other peds it's another string to your bow.

The cv boost would help a lot when doing extra aerobic stuff prepping for a show on its own.[/QUOTE]

6. huntingground

Yep, all possible but I have taken those factors into consideration when I posted above.

Of course I can and will never do a proper study so can only answer from my own feedback.

7. huntingground

As we all know, there is no side effect free miracle drug (fatbrah would have found it by now), it’s all about risk/reward. All we can do is follow the studies out there and make an educated, personal decision.

Sjundea likes this.
  8. noel

noel Moderator

oh i agree im actually not singling you out on this but your conditions have changed a lot, im not personally convinced it brings tons to the table. Very little science exists for what we all do , lets be fair, but SARMS are pushed by, mostly US based manufacturers, due to the status of PEDS in the US of A.

flip side is 20mg of Cardarine is unlikely to be causing a lot of gyp... better than running 2g of assorted bits like Tren, SDROL, Ment, etc etc .........

huntingground likes this.
  9. huntingground

100% mate. I’m just interested in it so will post up studies and my own personal experiences.

I’ve stopped for a while so will be interested if anything changes.

noel likes this.
  10. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Full Member

That study has nothing to do with cardarine, guys. It's about lgd.

Guest and huntingground like this.
  11. noel

noel Moderator

anyway use real gear....

12. tomlet1

tomlet1 Mr Glass Top Contributor

Just got off the phone to sam smith, said he couldnt use cardarine, felt like too much of a phaggot he said.

13. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

U bought shares in a company that sells this shite or what Ken?

14. huntingground

I'm not diversifying my share portfolio mate, still balls in on Chiron Laboratories.

Guest and GhostOf2Can like this.
  15. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

I might have another go with it now I’m eating clean and doing more BB’ing type stuff

I was actually excited about trying it when I bought some but did my usual trick after a week and reverted back to a junk food and sugar diet

Which one u using?