Cbd For Recovery

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by GainzTrainz, Jul 11, 2020.

1. GainzTrainz

GainzTrainz Full Member

Oral Drops - 30000mg

Dosage - 1 to 2 drops 3 times a day or as required.

I banged 5 drops in one and its nearly putting me asleep hahaha.... Damn, nice buz though, just chilled.

It claims Big sh*t, just like me, it saying it relaxes you, helps with aches and pains and can be a sleeping aid. Well i thought - you bros CAN struggle to sleep while on cycle or whatever and aches and pains from lifting....ima chronic herb smoker AND IM TELLING YOU this sh*t is NAUGHTY.

Letting you lads onto a good thing.... Just couple drops in your mouth and give it 20 mins to kick-in... maybe sooner if you dont have a tolerance to it.

https://www.nutra-health.co.uk/gallery

i bought the 30000mg product off E-Bay and it was cheaper but it saying £40 on the website..

If you want to give it a go and see if it helps you should.. Fast delivery as well.

Well... Got it this morning - orderd it on the 9th.. read the 'take 1 drop' n smashed 5 drops hahaha HERO STYLE.. feels abit like being hugged by a cloud that wants you to chill n sleep, fight the sleep n push the buz bro, push that buzz as far as you are able... feel it laggin you bro... smiling tho bros... ima in a happy-kush-cloud .. only way to explain it

Buy it. Feel GOOD for a change bros, not that drunk icky happy - the kush happy, no hang over, no body damage.

2. Robbie

Robbie Top Contributor

That’s hemp oil. Not CBD.

You can buy 500ml or hemp oil in Tesco for £4.50

3. GainzTrainz

GainzTrainz Full Member

I like the 'Full Spectrum CBD' which is basically the whole plant. The stronger it is the more it costs, 100% better than Isolate,
    CBD Isolate is just the CBD - i like a little THC in mine and all the other chemicals in the plant - might as well get it all.

i need something strong coz i smoke it

4. Robbie

Robbie Top Contributor

Nothing on that page is cbd. It’s all hemp oil

5. GainzTrainz

GainzTrainz Full Member

Yer, Hemp Oil is just CBD but also contains the other Cannabinoids in the plant.

Hemp is higher in CBD than THC (0.8% at most) ... Pure source of it, you can get it from other plants but not in the quanty of Hemp... Squash the plant you get 'Hemp Oil' - add an Isolate and you just get CBD.

6. The Red Meat Kid

The Red Meat Kid Top Contributor

It was my understanding Hemp and CBD are 2 totally different things?

I vape it anyway in the evenings. A lot of the calming effect I feel is from when I used to smoke and just going through the action of smoking it my mind relates

7. GainzTrainz

GainzTrainz Full Member

I vaped a bottle of some weaker CBD (Full Spectrum) and i was relaxed as f**k.. i was a mess bro.

Smoking it Hits you faster than Oral drops

8. The Red Meat Kid

The Red Meat Kid Top Contributor

Anyone used the topical CBD for elbows knees etc?

Could do with that like

9. GainzTrainz

GainzTrainz Full Member

Yer 100%.

Loads of Research saying it helps with joint pains and arthritis

10. Robbie

Robbie Top Contributor

No it’s not. Hemp oil is made from the seeds and doesn’t contain CBD. You’re talking about a full spectrum CBD oil which is not what they are selling.

11. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

What a chump

12. Penguin'sreturn

Penguin'sreturn Full Member

Hemp has no THC in it at all to my understanding. I think its garbage for humans won't help with much at all though we have been giving our eldest dog hemp oil in his food, he's been struggling back legs are going etc and there has been a noticeable improvement in him.

13. Penguin'sreturn

This is what we use for the dog. Zero THC. Even if you buy CBD from a shop the legal amount of THC is only 0.3% in this country.

Attached Files:

14. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

I wouldn't take anything Lee says seriously. He should have a disclaimer under every single post.
    Just follow along for the ride.

15. Penguin'sreturn

I might have listened to tips from him about how to knockout a fridge but from the vid I saw I had the fridge winning by TKO anyway. He was fucking gassed

huntingground likes this.