Cbd Oil

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Fatbrah, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Fatbrah

Fatbrah TMuscle Fatministrator Top Contributor

anyone used it and got any experince?

Seems a miracle drug but am skeptical..

Havent got a clue about it so all info welcome

Scudd33 likes this.

2. noreason

noreason Full Member

I use it to aid sleep. What you wanna know pal?

3. CRD

CRD The new Sharif in town Top Contributor

I take it on occasion for work related stress. I am a non-smoker so was a bit reluctant at first to vape (you can take orally under tongue, but takes longer to take effect and for a given dose is less effective).
    Vaping is very convenient and apart from my first puff when I sucked in far too much and had a coughing fit, is extremely easy and if you go for the menthol oil, really quite pleasant.
    I take 5/6 puffs and the effects are very subtle- you don't really notice anything at first but after 5/10 minutes, the stress symptoms start to reduce. For me those symptoms are like a constant adrenaline rush which was affecting my sleep badly (no apnea HOF).
    The calming effects last for about 3/4 hours which could maybe be increased if taking more puffs, but I'm happy with that at the moment.
    Other benefits are joint pain reduction, but can't really comment on that as I'm not really affected with it.

GhostOf2Can and Fatbrah like this.
  4. Fatbrah

Basically whats it like as a mood enhancer? And i struggle to switch off sumtimes ( overthinking) wud it help wid that?
    Any sides?
    Addictive?

Yer sounds pretty decent never had a pull of a ciggi meself so also non smoker haha.. wer dya get urs? Is it expensive?

5. s man

s man Full Member

For sleep I've found its done the opposite to most for me. Quite often find I can't drop off when I've taken it near going down and if I do I often have dreams that feel really real about my Dad who past away a few years ago and wake up in the middle of the night upset when I realise he's gone. Get a few other vivid ones to so it's not the best for me.
    Do find it relaxes me a lot during the day though but haven't noticed any help in the joints and body.
    I do find all the different concentrations a bit confusing and at some of the prices you wouldn't want to be trying them all to find what works for you. Some seem to be listed in MG others have other measures.

Fatbrah likes this.
  6. LeeDaLifter

LeeDaLifter Pre-workout Representative Full Member

CBD is the 'downer' 'monging-out' buzz... THC is the trippy one.

if u take it ull be chilled n light seems brighter...… im heavy herb smoker and I chase THC not the CBD.

Fatbrah likes this.
  7. jezzab05

jezzab05 Full Member

You shouldn't get any psychoactive effects from CBD at all. It may produce a subtle relaxed feeling but not something you should really notice, so to speak. It can help with a 'noisy' brain at night and anxiety issues.

Most of its benefits occur on a cellular level though and should almost be treated like a vitamin for your endocannabinoid system.

LeeDaLifter and Fatbrah like this.
  8. jezzab05

jezzab05 Full Member

Also you'd be better off trying to get hold of an isloate derived from a high CBD specific strain female plant and not a hemp extract which are mostly bunk and cashing in on the hype.

Fatbrah likes this.
  9. Fatbrah

I seen isolate on a site i was looking at
    Think it was cbdrus or sumthin

10. CRD

Doesn't work as a mood enhancer for me- I'm still a reet miserable coont :lol:

No sides that I'm aware of and no addictive qualities although there is apparently a risk that you can become reliant on its effects so not exactly an addiction as such (probably similar to gear?) so I only use it when required.

I got mine from my local vape shop, is 1000mg dosed and is premixed with PG and VG (types of glycol) which means you don't have to add anything to it if vaping. It is Hope brand CBD oil, made in Scotland so hopefully trustworthy. A bottle and a slimline vape device came to £65.

Fatbrah likes this.
  11. jezzab05

jezzab05 Full Member

Try cbd brothers (insta) theoriginalalternativeofficial.com

Mr mac, zack and Fatbrah like this.
  12. noreason

noreason Full Member

A lot of good info already. I have suffered with anxiety, stress and general inability to switch off. As a result sleep has been a real problem for a long time.

I self medicated of diazepam but this left me fucked the next day for work.

I stared off on CBD which wasn’t bad at all (I don’t smoke) but felt I needed something a bit stronger. So I spoke with my local vape shop who had some under the counter stuff. I didn’t ask to many questions but was reassured that It would knock me out, suffice to say it does the trick and sleep like a baby.

If I feel a bit stressed but need to get on with something works family etc I have a puff of the normal stuff to relax a bit.

Hope this help mate.

Fatbrah likes this.
  13. Fatbrah

Cheers lads all good advice, does intrest me...

So does the vape work better than the drops u say?

Anyone link me to exactly what i need and whats good quality?

( lazy i know) bu rather ask u lot coz lots of ppl on the web just bum its head in to make it sound amazing

14. Rbduk

Rbduk Full Member

Use cbd brothers. I think it was the purple one I went for , drops. A few drops under your tongue before bed and a few in the morning. Should last you a while and they’re decent priced and decent stuff

Helped my mrs with sleep and anxiety. Helped me sleep. Meant to be really good post workout too

zack, jezzab05 and Fatbrah like this.
  15. CRD

Probs just as well going to your local half decent vape shop. Just ensure the CBD oil is food grade and suitable for vaping. Food grade can be taken orally or vaped from a standard vaping device

Fatbrah likes this.