Cbd Oil

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Fatbrah, Sep 5, 2019.

1. noel

noel Top Contributor

no its that there is a possible contaminent in it, 2 people have died and at least 215 had treatment ….the FDA are looking into it, its possible that vitamin E acetate is the cause (an additive to some marijuana vape products, and they believe there is a link in all of the cases
    now I agree its not conclusive and the addition of Vit E is not approved. Just its a business that's grown fast, with limited research long term. Again similar to regular smoking in that respect. Each to their own and fuck there are a million things that could kill us - just my 2ps worth is if using CDB the drops work just fine in my experience.

2. zack

zack TM's resident millionaire entrepreneur. Top Contributor

Redwing and Fatbrah like this.
  3. jezzab05

jezzab05 Full Member

Agreed inhaling anything is not going to be harmful in some respects but vaping is by far safer than smoking ciggerettes, and there's enough research to prove that already.
    As far as conspiracy is concerned, there's an interesting docufilm 'a billion lives' which delves into the political/corporative side of it all.

Fatbrah likes this.
  4. Fatbrah

Fatbrah TMuscle Fatministrator Top Contributor

5. LeeDaLifter

LeeDaLifter Pre-workout Representative Top Contributor

Hahaha fake tan ur eyelids for extra point

makes sense since u put it like that tho, not like they gan be lookin at ur face anyway coz body comp

Fatbrah likes this.
  6. Afghan

Afghan Top Contributor

You will find alot of these companys claiming their product is 100% cannabis derived are full of shit.

You can buy CBD tablets in holland and barrett which are no where near as pure as the proper stuff.

7. Scudd33

Scudd33 Full Member

@Fatbrah do yourself a favour la,buy from states,best quality you can afford...no corner shop shite.
    Vape it.better absorption...
    Expect it to be expensive....like £200 a bottle
    Enjoy.its worth every penny.
    Helps me with debilitating pain and savage ptsd.
    Footnote...if you’re doing a ton of tren it won’t do shit.

Fatbrah likes this.
  8. Scudd33

Scudd33 Full Member

https://images.app.goo.gl/JdSgJhKr2rMRZoCx5

9. Scudd33

Scudd33 Full Member

Tobacco is pure evil

Fatbrah and jezzab05 like this.
  10. Fatbrah

Fatbrah TMuscle Fatministrator Top Contributor

Any links brah

Scudd33 likes this.
  11. Getbig25

Getbig25 Top Contributor

I had a bottle of that CBD brothers. The blue one. Used it before bed and it Defo helped with sleep.

Never used long enough to notice anything else though

12. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Full Member

Just let your problems, over thinking and depression manifest themselves in bouts of alcoholism and acts of violence like a fookin man

Set of fookin Phaggots

Richard Dick, zack, spearman and 5 others like this.
  13. Scudd33

Scudd33 Full Member

Check out cbdoilreview.org or similar

Fatbrah likes this.
  14. Vix

Vix

If you go with CBD oil, def get the best quality you can. https://cbdbrothers.co.uk are fab. Either way, to chill out, reduce stress and help with sleep, I would go with Indica rather than Sativa. So if you get weed, go with something like kush, purple haze or blue cheese. Sativa tends to activate the mind and indica is the more relaxing strain...enjoy!

15. austinn

austinn Full Member

Never believed it actually worked before my friend swore by it. She had intense back pains after getting into a vehicular accident and she was plagued by constant pain on her back. For months she suffered and finally she tried turning to CBD/marijuana and the like. It was the only thing that gave her relief, so I became curious and read about it. I even saw some articles claiming it can help with depression (one sample here). I'm not sure yet about that part. I can only vouch for the pain reliever part based on my friend's experience.

Fatbrah likes this.