Cheats N Refeeds???

Is this the new trendy thing to do!!!

I keep seeing threads and posts about cheat days and refeeds etc etc

Surely this is only effective once you have gotten down to at bare min decent visible abdominal muscle, fat levels !!

Why are people with "bellys" and celulite having Cheat\refeed days lol

Is it just an excuse to legit eat sh1t, or can someone please enlighten me??

Beacus i know If i was a porker, I certainly wouldnt be "refeeding" until I at least had some abs on show

Pure lazyness, very few of my clients have cheat meals more often than every few weeks at most, they all continue to lose vast amounts of body fat.

Cue this post getting crushed by posts regarding leptin and various other things:)

Is this the new trendy thing to do!!!

I keep seeing threads and posts about cheat days and refeeds etc etc

Surely this is only effective once you have gotten down to at bare min decent visible abdominal muscle, fat levels !!

Why are people with "bellys" and celulite having Cheat\refeed days lol

Is it just an excuse to legit eat sh1t, or can someone please enlighten me??

Beacus i know If i was a porker, I certainly wouldnt be "refeeding" until I at least had some abs on show

To do with leptin sensitivity bro. Also leaner you are longer you feed. Low fat carb loading basically.
It works basically lol :)

Im feeling the need for "cheat" meals less now than i did.
But for me when you are used to eating quite a lot of junk - cos u love the taste, its a habit.
Its about breaking the habit.

But i found a whole week or 2 of dieting, hard going at times, so the cheat junk meal was something to focus on whilst dieting back and something
to look forward to at the end of the week.

lol... love how Phill Heath + many other high ranking pros / amateurs alike do it this way and get to 4%.. You can't rubbish it as the results are there.

There are however many ways to skin a cat.

This is just the correct way :whistling:

lol... love how Phill Heath + many other high ranking pros / amateurs alike do it this way and get to 4%.. You can't rubbish it as the results are there.

According to whom? The pro's and top am's never share their diets and the prep guys are not sharing either:)

Again i can just be a prick and ask why you're not shredded to the bone because you have been dieting forever it seems:whistling:

Reactions: RS

How does a high ranking pro and any member on here really compare genetically???

Max, you weigh what?? 180lb soaking wet??

Phil heath is what? 280lb lean offseason!!

Are you comparimg your metabolism\genetics\Ped consumption with his???

According to whom? The pro's and top am's never share their diets and the prep guys are not sharing either:)

Again i can just be a prick and ask why you're not shredded to the bone because you have been dieting forever it seems:whistling:

And why your quite small comparitively speaking to amount of gear you have done

No offense

LOL
x

And why your quite small comparitively speaking to amount of gear you have done

No offense

LOL
x
Do you think?
250lb with 750mg test at 5ft8 seems ok to me???

But yeah muscle wise i could have been bigger.
A lot of my time was focused on keeping weight down and doing pling...

To skip who trains at the same gym as Phil.

I can also be a prick and ask the same about yourself?

We both admit were fickle..

Its a fact skips clients all come in shredded..

Look at Jord this year for ref on this board.

How does a high ranking pro and any member on here really compare genetically???

Max, you weigh what?? 180lb soaking wet??

Phil heath is what? 280lb lean offseason!!

Are you comparimg your metabolism\genetics\Ped consumption with his???

Were all more similar than different in relation to meta and burning fat.

Also the gear comment, no one on this board but there also aren't any "fat" guys doing crazy feeds either here. On uk-m there's both.

Fact is guys that feed: Weeman, RAb, RS, Little Chris, Jord the list goes on come in better than guys that don't time and time again? (not just guys on here but everywhere amateur ..

Back