1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Cheque Drops In Comp

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by huntingground, Jun 5, 2018.

1. huntingground

huntingground Pencillus Maximus Competitor

Anybody ever used multiple doses in comp? For instance, 500mcg before SQ, 500mcg before BP and 500mcg before DL?

I have multi-dosed orals (Halo etc) and injectable AAS (MTren etc) during comps before but not CD.

Concern is burnout.

Anybody got any firsthand and personal experience?

2. RickJsy

RickJsy Crippled fat guy Top Contributor

I haven’t had huge experience, took one full dropper of the Cerberus stuff before my squat warm up at the Brits (no other orals that day) — not sure of dose as it was a mate’s bottle. Was planning on doing the same before deadlifts 4 hours later. Was advised not to do it before bench as well as some of the Bristol lads I was sat with at the stall said it could make you feel quite poorly if you overdid it.

ObviousIy I got hurt, and got to hospital they remarked on how dehydrated/dark my urine was. I would worry more about that than burning out. I’d drank 5l water that morning, about 4 lucozade sports, one can of monster and was sipping American Gatorade as I warmed up pre-squats.

You probably remember it was crazy hot in there, but I shouldn’t have been pissing that dark.

Yogi_412 and huntingground like this.
  3. huntingground

Thanks mate, interesting. I did 2 droppers before DL last week and my piss was dark for days afterwards and I was fatigued for a good while too. As you know, I worry about dehydration as well so something to bear in mind.

Let me have a think.

RickJsy likes this.
  4. doink

doink PhD in Bro Science

No experience as you know but if it was me I’d use it for Deads K.

You're more than capable of hyping yourself for a big squat, you do it as good as anyone I’ve ever seen. Plus it’s comp day, first up and you’re gonna be ready to fuck it right up the arse, no lube required.

Bench doesn’t need much aggression, never found being hyped up a bonus on benching, it either goes or it doesn’t.

By the time you pull you might be a bit fatigued, no adrenaline response left which you’d defo have for the squats on comp day. Prob the ideal time to throw it down your neck and go for the big finish...

Dat 320 soon come.

5. RickJsy

RickJsy Crippled fat guy Top Contributor

I think that’s how I’d use it, now Chiron is available, for next comp. Easier to manage with only three lifts left, and deads are where you really want that psych happening.

doink and huntingground like this.
  6. huntingground

Thanks mate, seems very logical and sensible TBH. I'll try it on July 29th.

RickJsy and doink like this.
  7. Ash1981

Ash1981 Gym Rat Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Doink? logical and sensible wtf lol

Greedy Ben, noel, doink and 2 others like this.
  8. doink

doink PhD in Bro Science

I’m a changed man mate.

Sensible is my middle name.

Changed it by depol yesterday .

9. Ash1981

Ash1981 Gym Rat Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here

10. tomlet1

tomlet1 Mr Glass Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Yeah agree Ken, use on deads.

Last lift, end of the day so usually tired and could do with the boost.

huntingground and RickJsy like this.
  11. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

One thing I'll say I've noticed is I Def get a come down feeling about 2-3hrs after taking them. Just a sudden feeling of tiredness.
    Looked this up and it's fairly common. So I wouldn't want to be splitting doses throughout the day.
    Just save them for one huge pull ken.

LittleLiam, RickJsy and huntingground like this.
  12. Greyphantom

Greyphantom Moderator

Training Log:
    Click Here
    duh... :D yes mate... works fine and does knock you about a little but is good... day after though you might be a little "hung over" not sure you know what that feels like :D :D

tomlet1, Porky, doink and 3 others like this.
  13. huntingground

Usual dosage and frequency of ingestion please?

Drink/Hungover - no idea what you are talking about :D

Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
    Greyphantom likes this.
  14. Greyphantom

Greyphantom Moderator

Training Log:
    Click Here
    usually about 40-50mg pre lift... so before squat, bench and deads about an hour before warm up for each... I do a build up too though for about 3 weeks before comp... same dose an hour before training usually...

huntingground likes this.
  15. doink

doink PhD in Bro Science

Just pointing out a typo, I think you mean 400-500mcg GP old chap.

40-50mg wouldn’t leave you breathing very long!

Just in case some Herbert drinks 5 vials.