Chicken And Rice Ideas

Discussion in 'Recipes' started by Adam9067, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Fair play lookin great there!

Odin likes this.
  2. Odin

Odin Full Member

yeah was 12/13bf but just felt like shite being like that buddy ...I don't know how lads do it ? Ripped but feel fine ?

Guest likes this.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Na id ave to agree a never been tha line bu never feel good after a certain point... feel at me best pretty much about 20 od bff

Wa was ur diet then? Any before afters

Odin likes this.
  4. s man

s man Moderator

Tbh I screwed up my body from years of not sleeping, working 70-100 hour weeks and not eating right so my metabolism is all over the place. If I diet I can happilily do it on 50-100g of carbs and feel ok. Going zero carbs doesn’t bother me either. I can maintain at less than 2800kcals despite the fact I’m really active and 17st and feel best with 150-200g of it being carbs. Just feel sluggish and get lazy with more.

Odin and Guest like this.
  5. Odin

Odin Full Member

think with my job it didn't help ( builder ) its heavy work ....so when I dropped carbs nd fat bit by bit over weeks ...the feeling of strong happy ...went to weak and meh to be honest ...i couldn't walk around or live like that ...

diet

7am 6 egg white ....hone made weight gainer ..pro peptide ...organic peanut butter ...2 scoops if oats ..1 pint of milk

10am 200g lean steak mince ...75g of brown rice/ or whole meal pasta ...2 table spoon of extra virgin olive..

1pm 200g of chicken 75 gram of brown rice/ whole meal pasta ...

4pm snack of mackerel / or scrambled eggs

6pm 200g if steak ( rib eye) 75g of potatoes

8pm 6 eggs and protein drink

Guest likes this.
  6. Odin

Odin Full Member

17st on 2800cals jesus Christ mats that's insane ....im only 13st and id feel.like shite on that ..but my job is hard graft ....so I need lots of carbs to to maintain 3-4k a day but now getting older I don't need as much or I'm.getting lazier at work lol

7. milner575

milner575 Top Contributor

To be fair you do look tired. Can barely see your eyes open

Guest likes this.
  8. Odin

Odin Full Member

that went straight over ny head mate .....is it cause iv got my face covered? Lol