Method:

put all in blender mix together

then make in to patties

dust with small amount of flour

grill till golden brown

or fry in very very small amount of extra virgin olive oil

Let me know how you get on!

cheers

Well i have made this recipe, twice because i love it very much. However both times the
chicken burgers, sunk into the grates of my grill a bit and i ended up loosing some of the
burger to the flames. I think it may because there’s the addition of the chilli sauce but no
breadcrumbs maybe.

Well i have made this recipe, twice because i love it very much. However both times the
chicken burgers, sunk into the grates of my grill a bit and i ended up loosing some of the
burger to the flames. I think it may because there’s the addition of the chilli sauce but no
breadcrumbs maybe.
Try letting them sit in the fridge for an hour or so - they'll bind a little better and hopefully stay together when you grill them!!

yeah u could add a sprinkle of bread crumbs but i use a hot plate.... so it doest go through the grill

glad u like it!! for extra spice add some cayenn pepper or chopped chillies to the mixture

Don't fry in extra virgin, just normal olive oil is fine as extra virgin has a lower burn point.

Also if not frying don't dust in flower, they don't need it.

Will give these a try, i always put foil on my grill and pierce it all so nothing falls through.

breadcrumbs maybe.

add an egg yolk...i find it works as a good binding agent.

a few breadcrumbs do help tho

Back