• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Chiron

Why post this using anonymity ffs you phag

can understand remaining anon tbf.. going from VERY recent experience, it's not a good idea to post personal shit on here for the world to see PMSL

they're def a regular on here though, as they used my real name on the first page of this thread

can understand remaining anon tbf.. going from VERY recent experience, it's not a good idea to post personal shit on here for the world to see PMSL

they're def a regular on here though, as they used my real name on the first page of this thread
He might just not be as thick as your average TM member and realised it's part of your username

He might just not be as thick as your average TM member and realised it's part of your username

cunt was complaining his var tasted fake half an hour ago.. I don't think he got that very popular name "Jan" from JANIKvonD off his own back. if my name was DAVIEvonD then fair enough :lol:

What does real Var taste like.

I remember coming back from Dam with a load of tablets, I went to a party in London and gave a few away to people (cost peanuts in Dam). Anyway this hippy cunt started biting the tablets, tasting them, then stated that’s MDA not MDMA and refused to take them. I just took them all, Fookin phaggot. True story, he was obviously showing off in front of the birds but ended up with no Gary’s [emoji23][emoji23]

Used the winny before and liked it.
Used the var more recently but was too sporadic with it to give a fair opinion. Vascularity was ridiculous though and seemed angry as fuck a lot. No idea if that’s a usual var side lol

Back