1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Chiron

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by SebChopChop, Mar 16, 2022.

1. SebChopChop

SebChopChop Full Member

Yes another thread on the elusive lab lol.

My usual source has just started stocking Chiron. Very happy with my usual labs so I might be going against my own advice of 'it ain't broke don't fix it.'

However seen many rave on this forum about Chiron and never used myself so suppose the question is it still as good as people say as I hear his range is quite small?

2. Sjundea

Sjundea Moderator

I'd say the way to look at Chiron is the guy behind it is legit. It'll be what it says on the tin. He's not looking to make a mint or rip people off.
    I always got results off of it so saw no need to change labs during course of time I used it unless I needed a compound he didn't have then I'd use Nexus or Inone.

Reacher, SebChopChop and GhostOf2Can like this.
  3. RS86

RS86 Top Contributor

I've exclusively used Dr C for a few years now and never ever been let down. Put a few mates on to him over that time who are also happy.

It's not some magical mystical lab that produces extra amazing gear, it's just someone trustworthy who puts out a consistently good product in a market where there's a broad spectrum of good and shite

pukka, SebChopChop and GhostOf2Can like this.
  4. Golden

Golden Full Member

I’ve used nothing else for several years now. Does what it says on the tin, can’t ask for more than that. I’ve not bothered looking at other labs/ sources since then

SebChopChop likes this.
  5. s man

s man Moderator

Small range but does what it says. Last cycle I ran before I hung up my pins was 150 Tren ace and 300 prop pw. Absolutely spot on it was and dragged my body back after a bicep detachment.

There was also an issue with Test E reacting badly for a few of us when Chiron first came out. The Dr contacted me and changed things up when he heard and sent me a freebie to see if it was better which it was.

SebChopChop and Rob O’tren like this.
  6. Rob O’tren

Rob O’tren Full Member

That’s really good of him.

7. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Top Contributor

I noticed a source started stocking a few chiron bits recently. Nothing I need for injectables but would be interested in orals if he does those.

Dorm3r likes this.
  8. SebChopChop

SebChopChop Full Member

Does Chiron even do orals anymore?

Sure I saw people talking a while back on here that he stopped doing them but again I've never used so not sure how true that is?

9. RS86

RS86 Top Contributor

I saw they were back so asked him if this was the case and he confirmed.

SebChopChop likes this.
  10. SebChopChop

SebChopChop Full Member

Reckon he'll do a bigger range in the future mate?

11. RS86

RS86 Top Contributor

Honestly no idea tbh

12. pukka

pukka Full Member

They don’t offer orals at the mo but their oil range is far from small!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous

Incorrect. They had stopped orals for some time but started again. Diff guy to the oils as before

14. SebChopChop

SebChopChop Full Member

Both the above are talking shite. Spoke to my supplier and he's in direct contact with him so have a better idea now of what's what.

Richard Dick likes this.
  15. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Top Contributor

Is the supplier going to start stocking chiron orals?