Cj Journal

The plan was to cruise but tbh I just couldn't be fucked to jab pooley. I'd not do it again though, the first 7-8 weeks weren't any issue at all, but I certainly knew I had low test on the last 2 or 3 weeks prior to going back on cycle !

Just shows how long test stays in the system to keep levels up. The bro science of starting pct 2 weeks after jabbing is rubbish imo, probably why people fail to recover properly
Last time I had to come off completely I was good for about 4 weeks, that was after only using 125mg a week. As you say, you definitely know when levels drop!

Reactions: CJ
The bloods showed my test was at rock bottom but I'd but money on the fact that it only dropped that low in the last 3-4 weeks of being off, so I'd agree with you. Even with test e etc it's still a good 6 weeks until you're clear of exogenous test

Just ending week 3 and all as should be I guess, paul doesn't seem to be panicking with what's got to be done. !!! So on track

I feel a million time better in the gym and it's the same with increased sex drive, so the cycle must be kicking in now.

Changes this week are a spot of clen of an evening along side the t3 I've been taking of a morning. Cardio has been upped to 40 mins EOD

Pics taken yesterday morning. Weight was 98.1kg I think. Started posing practise so will try and update every week now

Still a fatty but I know that 28'' waist is under there somewhere

ImageUploadedByT-Muscle1486313177.601145.jpg

ImageUploadedByT-Muscle1486313189.871962.jpg

ImageUploadedByT-Muscle1486313199.794536.jpg
ImageUploadedByT-Muscle1486313211.935654.jpg
ImageUploadedByT-Muscle1486313224.113930.jpg

Reactions: Dig
Excuse the tash... growing it for shits and giggles

Excuse the tash... growing it for shits and giggles

It's the underwear...not the tash mate. Lol

Are you leaning up for some event...or just want to get peeled?

Decent leg session tonight, joined another new gym (that's 4 in a member of) so lots of new equipment. To play with

Leg press - 4 sets of 8 plates a side (8-10)
Hack squat - 4 sets of 5 plates a side (8-10)
Leg extension - 5 sets x 12 - 15 reps
Seated leg curl - 4 sets 8 -10 and then a drop set
Db straight leg deads - 4 sets 45kgs x 8-10

Did a 22 hr shift yesterday so left legs at that, and I'm now doing my 40 mins cv

In a side note... started clen yesterday and I felt like utter dog shit

Paul's suggested taking it right before bed and it's seems quite a popular thing to do... I'm so bloody tired right now, I'd be gutted if it ruins my sleep, but it does seem to be a standard protocol to minimise sides

Anyone tried it ?

In a side note... started clen yesterday and I felt like utter dog shit

Paul's suggested taking it right before bed and it's seems quite a popular thing to do... I'm so bloody tired right now, I'd be gutted if it ruins my sleep, but it does seem to be a standard protocol to minimise sides

Anyone tried it ?

I always took clen first thing in the morning to be honest mate. Only ran it for about 2/3 weeks max though.... never even felt high off it or anythign like that. Can't imagine it would of affected my sleep...

Reactions: CJ
Hate clen, would rather be clinically obese, have noticed in journals that there is mention of it before bed, I always did it first thing and used to rattle on the train to work, bad days.

Hate clen, would rather be clinically obese, have noticed in journals that there is mention of it before bed, I always did it first thing and used to rattle on the train to work, bad days.

That's where I'm at with it, can't stand how it makes me feel... there may be legs in this pre bed protocol then

Dropped the clen before bed last night and it worked great, slept fine and woke up only slightly jittery..... it's the way forward

Still a horrible drug though !

Might try taking it before bed. Just have the thought that i would end up not sleeping a wink

Might try taking it before bed. Just have the thought that i would end up not sleeping a wink

Thought the same but apparently not the case

Don't take in like an hr before though mate, literally do it as the last thing before putting your head on the pillow

Back