• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Clen And T3

Think I'll try low dose dnp and just play it day by day.

While chuck some t5 or ultraburn in pre workout.

Hiit pwo for now.

Big fan of T3, running 100mcg tiromel feeling flat as anything, still swear I'm holding water but other than that it's good.

Exact same here. Saying to hilly this morning. Blurred abs, no muscle pop, pocket of fluid on my lower back. Sodium is low, and carbs are zero... should turn around next week though.

Reactions: Daz
I may consider 125mg DNP.

I need all the help I can get(without being stupid) because my start position is so bad.

Bollocks to that mate. You just need consistency and thats it.

Get a plan. Stick to it. See where it leaves you in 17 weeks.

@Phmg @J_Ross if I take 1 eph I feel great for 5-6 hours then terrible instantly. There useful but make me feel brutal

Think I'll try low dose dnp and just play it day by day.

While chuck some t5 or ultraburn in pre workout.

Hiit pwo for now.

Those 2 kick my ass in a big way.

Don't no how it works. I stay a awake boosting all weekend but give me a dhacks t5 n I feel like death [emoji23][emoji23]

Exact same here. Saying to hilly this morning. Blurred abs, no muscle pop, pocket of fluid on my lower back. Sodium is low, and carbs are zero... should turn around next week though.
Likewise, many say T3 won't make you hold, and yet my body is saying otherwise, not to mention packing on 3kg just days after I started them.

Can't see any definition what so ever, no striations or anything.
If it wasn't for this stuff working well I'd be straight off it.
Let us know of any changes once you hit comp day, bet you'll have one hell of a rebound.

And after the 5-6 hours......You take another [emoji38] problem solved hahaa

Haha during prep for sure.

Any other time sack that. I have enough come downs at wkend [emoji85][emoji85]

Is DNP that common nowadays? outside of forums ive never really heard it mentioned. Are the sides really worth it compared to clen/t3/cardio ?

Back