1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Clen Safety Question

Discussion in 'Other PED's and POM's' started by Vanch, May 12, 2019.

1. Vanch

Vanch

I wonder if somebody could help me out please. I'm considering starting a 10 week Clen cycle soon (2 weeks on, 2 weeks off breaks during). I've never taken Clen before, although I HAVE run a couple of cycles of Testoviron several years back. Having read and watched some Youtube videos, a lot of people are claiming that Clen is extremely dangerous and not worth taking whatsoever. They claim that Clen can enlarge the cells in your heart, and even kill them off, causing strokes and heart attacks, etc. I was of course aware that Clen would have some side effects, as no Stimulant is completely safe, although I didn't realise there were so many articles, posts, and videos online advising people to stay well clear of Clen.

Do you know how true this is, and how at risk of heart problems I'd be by taking a 10 week cycle of Clen? Has it all been exacerbated by the 'STEROIDS ARE BAD' crowd? Provided I very slowly taper up my dosage (starting at 20mcg and increasing by 20mcg per day, up to 120mcg max), how worried should I be about the supposed dangers to my heart? I'm absolutely fine with things like agitation, tremors, etc as that's to be expected, but having read now that it can cause irreversible damage to your heart, it's got my feeling a little bit worried, and I'm now unfortunately 50/50 about whether or not to start a cycle of Clen.

How common are these side effects, especially with somebody who doesn't mess around and stupidly take a massive dosage all of a sudden without first tapering up?

Would appreciate a reply, thank you.

Regards.

2. noel

noel Top Contributor

Clen is very person dependant/ tapering doesn't mean you will be safer but is wise, as you can only feel some of the effets, not all...

so why are you taking clen given the dangers ? whats the reasoning in your choice of this drug ?

3. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

First of all clen is nothing like test, they are 2 completely different things that you cant compare
    It's not designed to be used in high doses which is why the nasty side effects occur
    As noel says, these effects are person dependent but personally I wouldn't use it unless competing (bodybuilding) in a high level comp and only the final stages of that
    Imo the bad sides far outweigh the good and the cramping from it is detrimental to progress
    What's your goal and what's your starting point as if you are carrying some fat already you can reduce this with simple diet and training

4. huntingground

huntingground Fookin Pencil Neck Competitor

I hate clen and would never use. One : I hate the feeling on clen. Two : I think the risk/reward is too high.

Fatbrah and pooley1810 like this.
  5. s man

s man Full Member

Unless getting stupid lean it's a pointless addition especially against the risks. I get its use if needed in the last few weeks leading in to a comp but people popping them like smarties when they are over 10% body fat is stupid AF. Combining it with tren and laying awake feeling your heart beat in your throat and head and literally being able to feel it's contractions is not the nicest of things especially just for a cosmetic aid.

Scudd33, Fatbrah and huntingground like this.
  6. Vanch

Vanch

The Clen was going to be used as an aid towards fat loss. I've used calipers and am currently around 12.4% and wanted to reach 8-9%, but finding it extremely difficult right now. I guess I'll go back and reanalyse my diet, and see if there's anything I can do to improve the fat loss. I guess I could always add some more cardio in. I AM putting effort in, and it's not as though I'm looking for a wonder pill, but I just figured if there's any way I can speed things up safely I was going to consider it.

How would an ECA stack compare to Clen in terms of safety and effectiveness? That's always an option, as I think I'm gonna pass on the Clen now just to be safe.

Thanks guys.

7. Vanch

Vanch

The problem is, due to my body type (I was quite a chubby youngster) I have a lot of vascularity, striations, muscle separation and leanness in my shoulders, arms, chest, legs etc at my current bodyfat level which honestly makes me look as though I'd have a chiselled washboard midsection, but unfortunately for some reason I NEVER have. I've had a very slight overhang of bodyfat covering my lower abs, and even when I was previously down to 10% it was still there, which was extremely weird and demotivational for me. Anybody looking at me with a vest on would assume I'm extremely chiselled/ripped, and often have lads at the gym saying "let's see your abs" but the moment I'd go topless the illusion would fade due to my bodyfat surrounding my lower abs. It's a weird situation that I've never really seen with anybody before. Usually if somebody has a lot of vascularity and striations etc, then you can almost guarantee they'd have AT LEAST a flat stomach, but for some reason I don't. I'm 31 years old now, and have been training since I was 15, although I've had this specific bodyfat 'overhang' surrounding my lower abs from around the age of 8 years old. It just doesn't seem to wanna budge.

8. s man

s man Full Member

I will never have full abs on show. I was 23st and tore up my skin so it will never tighten all the way up without surgery. I can get everything in except by lower/mid abs. Everyone is different I'm afraid. Even when I sit at 18st now with 15st 7lb being my leanest I still have separation in my quads and veins all over them. Other people don't have that at a low percentage of body fat.

If your skin is in ok condition and you don't have scars or tears then I would say that you're going to have to go to a pretty dark place with plenty of cardio and low calories to really bring them in. Most people will tell you that if you can do it once it seems to be a lot less extreme after that.

9. noel

noel Top Contributor

yohimbine if its stubborn fat can be useful , if you are using AAS then they will assist anyway, as will GH.
    12.5% can be got lower without clen IMO..... look at diet/output..... getting under 10% for most people is more than doable with a bit of dedication (and without clen)....one you are in single figures then that's where it gets tough - but again just using AAS alongside a controlled diet will get you there.

pooley1810 likes this.
  10. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

Post up your diet for advice, you may think it's good but others may find you can adjust it to suit your goals before adding in drugs
    Stimulant 'fat burners' like ECA are misleading as they dont specifically burn fat. They stimulate the CNS to give you more energy which increases activity so uses more calories. They often suppress appetite to some degree too
    You will struggle to source real ephedrine these days

11. noel

noel Top Contributor

stubborn bodyfat WILL go, you just haven't dug deep enough yet to do that.

any pics of current situation ? again for assistance (same as diet)....

12. Reacher

Reacher Top Contributor

where do you bring yohimbine in @noel and how do you use or suggest using it ?

13. Spawn_of_Haney

Spawn_of_Haney Full Member

I shake that bad on just 20 mcg of clen that it rattles the shite out my pipe.
    Hence I avoid and use T3.

Scudd33 and Fatbrah like this.
  14. Getbig25

Getbig25 Top Contributor

Same mate. Like a junkie cunt. Gives me heart palpitations too

Fatbrah likes this.
  15. noel

noel Top Contributor

2 weeks on clen, 2 weeks on Yohimbine

if not using Clen then just run yohimbine 8 weeks or so

you can (if you one crazy MoFo) run both together but both can get the heart going some so despite it being in some old school recipies id swerve

not sure why but the Allmax Yohimbine seems to work way better than Primaforce.... not sure if its quality or the additional of Rauwolscnie (alpha yohimbine) but this would be the recommended brand (I have no affiliation to Allmax in the slightest, but the Canadian supps / protein on the whole I think are good due to tighter regs on ingredients than the US) it weight based too so for most of us 4 tabs a day, for females 2 (and this works really well I have found)

pooley1810 likes this.