1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Clen, T3, Yohimbine Solution = No Sides?

Discussion in 'Other PED's and POM's' started by famasfilms, Oct 4, 2021.

1. famasfilms

famasfilms

I'm aware that I should start increasing calories and getting stronger/bigger. But honestly, I have almost daily photos taken at home/gym and before Ibiza I was absolutely ripped/shredded and looked more vascular and bigger than I do today at a similar weight.

In side by side photos you can see the veins in my stomach are a lot higher up and more visible - so I'm just trying to get back to that condition.

Anyway, I'm now at 71kg so only another 1kg to drop before I go away on 20th October.

My RHR has gone from 59 to 70. When should I drop the clen, t3 and yohimbine. Currently on 80 mcg clen, 60 mcg t3 and 20mg yohimbine.

I have a bottle of ECA to replace it with.

2. famasfilms

famasfilms

[​IMG]

This is 22/23 June vs 9 October - 70.7kg vs 70.9kg

I look drier on the first photo than today, and more vascular in the third photo than the fourth. Yes it's marginal, but I'm just trying to get back to that.

3. Simon90

Simon90 Top Contributor

What your talking about literally no one else would notice it atall mate. If you ate more carbs like mentioned you'd look fuller, harder, leaner(from being fuller)

4. famasfilms

famasfilms

Yeah I understand, although I'm this close to 70kg so might as well keep going. At least that way I can bulk for a little bit longer. It's only until 20th, then I'll be in Warsaw partying every weekend.

I'm guessing the clen/t3 is why I'm peeing loads and my scales say I'm not holding any water weight. So I'd have to drop both to start holding onto glycogen.

I'm not adverse to dropping either, just curious if I should start with the eca

5. Simon90

Simon90 Top Contributor

Others on here will be clued up on me but if youve been running t3 for bit right up til when you go away and be drinking each week etc potentially not eating the best, I'm sure that would be recipe for a massive rebound? And within a couple week you'd be looking even worse and fatter than when you. Started off

6. famasfilms

famasfilms

Yeah I had heard about that. Maybe I drop the t3 this week

It's easier said than done of course, but I take my sous vide circulator abroad with me to cook as much as possible. And this trip I'll be taking my food scales lol.

The last two times i went to Warsaw I did pretty good on maintaining a weight range, right up until the final weekends lol.

7. famasfilms

famasfilms

Well I hit my goal weight of 70kg the day before I go away to Warsaw for a month.

I compared all the data from this diet to the one before my trip to Ibiza in June. That cut I was only using Yohimbine, and that was via a proprietary blend in "Shredabull 2.0" by Project AD. (I can't even be sure it had Yohimbine as the UK bottle is meant to have had it taken out, but apparently they just changed the label ingredients for UK market)

before/afters https://i.imgur.com/Zvt6E1g.jpg (note I started cutting a few days earlier than May 17th at 75.8kg)

CUT 1 (no clen, t3, only yohimbine proprietary blend via Shredabull 2.0 from Project AD)

Started cutting Mid May from 75.8kg until going away Mid June:

Week 1: 75.5kg

Week 2: 73.9kg

Week 3: 73kg

Week 4: 72.1kg

Week 5: 71.2kg

Average Weight Loss 0.725kg a week

Average Calories Intake: 2088 a day

Average Calorie Burn: 3422

Average Steps: 16446 a day

Exercise was PPL 5x a week, 15-20k steps a day. I was also doing 10mins HIIT on treadmill.

A couple of days I was completely exhausted so dropped the HIIT and lowered my steps, this brought the average down considerably.

CUT 2 - Clen+t3+yohimbine

Week 1: 75.5kg

Week 2: 73.9kg

Week 3: 73kg

Week 4: 72.1kg

Week 5: 71.2kg

Average Weight Loss: 1.075kg

Average Calories intake: 2058

Average Calorie burn: 3264

Average Steps: 15885

Started on 14 September, and on 18th September I started using clenbuterol, t3 and yohimbine via an oral solution containing 40mcg clen, 25mcg t3 and 10mg yohimbine per 1ml.

Almost straight away I dropped a ton of water weight and started peeing frequently - I was waking up every 60minutes exactly to pee for the first couple of nights.

However, I wasn't feeling any of the reported sides - no shakiness, jitters, sweats. The only thing I felt was anxiety whether I was taking the solution correctly and whether it was working.

So I started increasing the dosage to 80, 50, 20 and got as high as 120, 75, 30 and still didn't feel anything. So I ordered all ingredients as separate pills. Got the Clen and T3 from the same brand of "underground lab" and have kept it at 120mcg, 60mcg and 30mg. Also been taking 200mg of caffeine in the morning with everything and another 150mg via energy drinks around lunchtime. So I must have high stim tolerance

I took 90mcg t3 one day and definitely felt higher than normal HR and also had extreme/instant diarrhoea - which I assume is a result of too high a t3 dose

Still haven't felt any shakes, sweats or any stim effects, however, RHR is up considerably

Exercise wise, still doing same PPL program and aiming for 12-15k steps a day. I also didn't do any HIIT but if my legs have the energy I will do max incline treadmill at walking pace mixed, but mostly it is outdoor LISS or treadmill walking

CONCLUSION:

As a side by side comparison - I was eating roughly the same as the previous cut. Fitbit says this time I'm burning less calories whilst doing slightly less steps and no HIIT - but I've lost 25% more weight

The weight loss may be ever so slightly inflated by the fact I can't hold onto any water weight.

My Withings body cardio scales are pretty good at reporting my water weight. Their water weight measurement correlates with periods of high carb/low carb. Looking at the water weight measurements, this time I've had a water weight range of 43-44kg and last time the range was wider of 43-44.5kg although that might have been because of more refeeds.

EFFECTS:

My RHR has gone from 59 to 78 bpm.

My Heart Rate Variability (lower is better) has steadily declined, coinciding with the time when I started taking pills instead of the solution.

I feel flat and think I look flat. Photos don't really tell the story. I also think I looked better at the same weight in June (fuller, more vascular, drier) than in end photo (although I look drier today, just can't be arsed to redo the comparison photo)

Sleep wasn't an issue - apart from waking up frequently to pee. Some nights it was every hour exactly 4-5 times, some nights it was 2-3 x

Didn't feel any sweats or shakes. Started taking body temp a few weeks ago and my temp is typically 35.c, maybe this is because of low body fat?

Didn't feel any cramps, was supplementing with taurine from the start. Only recently mid set did I feel a bit of tightness in my cheeks.

Did I lose muscle? As mentioned, during this cut I felt as if I didn't look as lean as earlier at the same weights. However, any muscle loss might have ocurred over the Summer rather than in the last 4 weeks. If there was any muscle loss it was minimal and it was only these last few days when I lost strength, I'd actually been increasing it on some/most lifts over the course of the 4 weeks.

The TLDR

Is clen+t3+yohimbine allowed me to lose 25% more weight than unassisted.

8. spearman

spearman Full Member

My Heart Rate Variability (lower is better) has steadily declined, coinciding with the time when I started taking pills instead of the solution.

A high HRV is actually preferable. Or one that is consistent is actually better.

9. famasfilms

famasfilms

that';s what I meant, lol

10. noel

noel Moderator

haha solid faultless science behind that 25% more weight claim.... what a controlled study .....

also "more weight" what we want is "more fat"..... ;) T3 most likely ate into muscle more

just taking the piss in a half assed way.....