• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Clomid

UKmeathead

Would take a low dosage of clomid while not on cycle help improve hormone imbalance or make things worse also looking to increase fertility.

clmoid is a widely used female fertility drug approved by the FDA, however its more off the books as a method to improve male fertility.
It can be used for that purpose as it increases sperm count and helps balance hormone issues

Got Mrs pregnant using it. But turns me into a blubbering mess

This is what I've read as well

I have ran it like this for 4 months between cycles in the past

Seems to be the sweet spot in most people without elevating estrogen too high also.

People experience bad sides on higher dosages because their estrogen is also sky high, more is not better for Clomid

I have gyno would at 25mg eod effect that much? Would at that dose improve hormones some what aswell?

Back