Cocainaaaa!!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Richie_Rich, Jan 20, 2022.

1. Sjundea

Sjundea Moderator

Haven’t used any recreational drugs since uni. Weed was a daily thing back then and sniff on a weekend if funds permitted (more often than not they didn’t).
    Weed tho was readily available as my housemate grew a few plants in his wardrobe with some makeshift light setup. looking back now I struggle to understand how the hell I functioned/studied on the amount of weed I was smoking. Can even see in pictures I just look permanently monged/spaced out.
    had never tried so much as a cigarette before uni, was a proper good boy. Then went to uni and had a dealer that’s dead now living next to us, so pills, mdma as opium were in the house but never tried them. Stuck to weed and occasional cocaine. Weed tbh gave me everything I wanted. A relaxed state. I seemingly preferred the ‘downer’ type feeling to the ‘upper’ type drugs.

2. TONY FERGUSON

TONY FERGUSON Winging my way to heaven as we speak, son. Top Contributor

See this is what I don't get about cocaine. You're always chasing the rush of that first line but it never comes. So you end up spending unnecessary money and/or drinking more than you can usually handle which to me is completely insane.

I think in your case you just need to disassociate drinking with chang. Once you have a few sessions without the white your brain will find it much easier to go without.

The same goes for anything but more so with the bugle because it's all in the mind.

GolfDelta, G-G and Richie_Rich like this.
  3. Richie_Rich

Richie_Rich Top Contributor

Mate you couldnt actually of put it better ive said loads of times you never get that first feeling again do you, but that first feeling is very good thus why you want it, i dont know many people who have managed to stop it and carry on drinking as i say i can stop but i have to stop drinking aswell once my guard is down off the ale the thoughts come on strong

might actually try and stop, no good as you get older is it

TONY FERGUSON likes this.
  4. TONY FERGUSON

For the way it messes up the wiring in your brain it's no good whatever the age, but you're right the older you are the more damaging it becomes generally speaking.

The thing you have to get your head around is that human beings aren't designed to feel the way you do after that first line. Ours is all about being simply content with what we have and working towards that dopamine rush naturally.

Snorting coke is like chasing the wind and emptying your pockets at the same time. You wouldn't do that normally so why do it after a few beers?

Richie_Rich likes this.
  5. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

Because its the booze that makes you think irrationally
    I dont know too many people who do it without drinking, the ones that do have serious issues
    I've got a certain group of friends that have been doing this shit for 20 years, still doing it now and I can't see when it's gonna end tbh
    They can't see how fucked their heads and lives are, looking from the outside its a car crash and not something I wanna be involved in
    A holiday or festival can be an amazing experience a few times a year
    But when it becomes a habit every Friday night and your still sitting in a random person's kitchen at 6am on a Sunday that doesn't seem fun to me
    The irony is that the my 'mates' still doing this to enjoy themselves are doing it to feel better coz their life is shit
    What they don't realise is they feel shit and their life is crap purely because of drink n drugs

6. Richie_Rich

Glad i posted this thread, made me think about a few things thats for sure even though that wasnt my actual intention! :rofl::thumb:

It is a mugs game and what @pooley1810 said about kitchen till 6am thats so true i spent my 20s doing that :thumbdown:

Sjundea and pooley1810 like this.
  7. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

I think its acceptable at that age tbh
    As long as you're actions aren't effecting others then its part of enjoying that period of your life
    But you gotta grow up and take responsibility at some point
    But doing it every week into your 30s n 40s there's something wrong, priorities in life should be much different by this point, those people still doing it are just chasing those early days. That kitchen conversation is even still the same!

Richie_Rich likes this.
  8. Richie_Rich

Its exactly the same isnt it ha ha thats the crazy part? Literally nothing changes and you ruin your whole week its such a futile hobby! Was you the same? When did you start taking bb proper serious pal?

9. TONY FERGUSON

This is the oldest story ever told. How many generations did their 9-5 only to piss it away in the evenings and at the weekend?

You'll never be able to convince such people that they're on the wrong path. Especially when they've invested 20 years into it. Cocaine has become a real problem in the UK and that's a shame because it does turn people into wankers.

GolfDelta, pooley1810 and Richie_Rich like this.
  10. Richie_Rich

Yep its huge isnt it, every man and his dog on it go into any cubical and everyone is snorting it.

people will be living in there mums and snorting coke all weelend at 35, sad isnt it

GhostOf2Can and TONY FERGUSON like this.
  11. TONY FERGUSON

What's even sadder is the number of people who are going to read this thread and be reminded they've got to make the call for tonight.

12. TONY FERGUSON

Half of TMuscle forum tonight:

A-man-snorting-cocaine-001.jpg

13. JusJamin

JusJamin Full Member

Somethings people come to realise when they get older:

Everyone does cocaine

Cheese is fucking expensive

TONY FERGUSON likes this.
  14. JusJamin

JusJamin Full Member

All recreational drugs are pointless really. Doesn't matter if its cocaine or tobacco, what purpose does it even have?

Doing a line of coke is just the same to me as having a smoke outside whilst at the pub. What point does it have? They both are terrible for you and they are both expensive and pointless. Yet people do them and I've used both heavily in the past. Now, I don't smoke and took a job working away to quit the coke. Reality is though, everyone really knows that it's bad, some people just don't care though. It like these super size people or even bodybuilders who abuse AAS, you know it's wrong but you'll do it anyway because you don't actually care

15. G-G

G-G Ex Competitor

fun though