Cocainaaaa!!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Richie_Rich, Jan 20, 2022.

1. Mersey Muscle

Mersey Muscle Full Member

Is that where it all started for you Steve, Purple, Ketones, Tank, Lucy, Ghostof2can, Rob Otren, Vetran, Simon90, NTL, GolfDelta, Spearman, Streetwise, ukbolics, Titanlabs, Chiron, and your 612 other UKM user names from your multiple user accounts and god knows how many more accounts here on TM? Stop hiding behind Sjundea and `fess up` mate.
    I know it's all you and it's all the same person hahaha

You can't kid a kidder mate haha :)

2. Richie_Rich

Richie_Rich Top Contributor

Did working away work?

3. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

Great post

I came to the same conclusion a while ago but actually stopping was very hard to do

I try and spend “mates time” with mates that train or wanna take the dogs on a long yomp now

I’ll occasionally get sucked in to a mad sesh but so far I’ve avoided the drugs. I still drink like a fish though once I start. And I’m a fucking helmet without any beak to sort me out hahaha

4. Mersey Muscle

I want to get into a reply to this post so very very much with you but I'm still currently staying in 1st gear mode with the brakes on and taking the higher ground and trying to be the better man.
    Please leave me alone and stop talking about me on the forums Mr Ghost so I won't feel obliged to launch a proper nuclear attack on you haha.
    Not a warning. Just a suggestion.

5. TONY FERGUSON

TONY FERGUSON Winging my way to heaven as we speak, son. Top Contributor

I agree with everything you say. At the end of the day nobody gives a shit when they do these things.

But I dunno coke and ciggies are in different categories mate. One fucks with your mind the other settles it.

6. JusJamin

JusJamin Full Member

It did to be fair. Came back and had two nights with some beak (seperate weekends) and after that thought better of it. Addictions shit and it definitely isn't worth losing family over which was likely to have been my case if I was going to continue cramming the gear up my nose every single evening..

Last edited: Jan 21, 2022
    Richie_Rich likes this.
  7. GhostOf2Can

Steve all fuckery aside if u wanna get in to it go ahead because no one cares

That post has literally nothing to do with you so I’m not even sure what your on about

8. JusJamin

JusJamin Full Member

Hmm, I'm not sure I agree really. The unsettled feeling with smoking is in my opinion, usually caused by the need to have a smoke. I've been free of them for 4 years now and I don't ever feel the same way as when I needed a smoke.

Cocaine was different, I didn't want it the morning after but that evening it was a completely sensible thing to do and I could justify it completely to myself because you know, id only have a little line or two and then before you know it you're in bed at 5am staring at your ceiling unable to sleep with work at 7.

My conclusion though, they both alter your perception and you'll find yourself justifying having either of them. Even if it's "I only do it when I'm drunk" - it's still justification for doing something you know is bad and it can be applied to both of them

Richie_Rich and pooley1810 like this.
  9. TONY FERGUSON

TONY FERGUSON Winging my way to heaven as we speak, son. Top Contributor

Why are you talking like I'm not here?

And what was so difficult to understand?

JusJamin likes this.
  10. Mersey Muscle

Aside from the boring Steve etc stuff, just stop talking about me "Mersey Muscle" (in whatever username form you think I materialise in) and this will be golden with no hassle.
    Fuckery isn't my cup of tea mate. Never has been and never will be will, but I'm proper bored of being targetted by you in threads with your theories. Just leave me alone and shut up and get on with your own thing. Thanks.

11. GolfDelta

GolfDelta Competitor

All the signs of a Tank meltdown starting. Getting a bit more antsy,abusive and outright strange towards people. Probably had a few glasses of rosè.

LittleChris and Richie_Rich like this.
  12. GhostOf2Can

Steve I’m concerned about your mental state pal

You not making any sense

Take a break la. I’ll speak to the lads and try and get em to give u a fresh start if u come back and behave normally

Ok mate?

Sound

GolfDelta likes this.
  13. Stoddy15

Stoddy15 Full Member

Like who? isn't it just for smack heads?

14. GolfDelta

GolfDelta Competitor

That would be smack you’re thinking of.

15. GhostOf2Can

Clubber don’t do it mate. Interferes with his jackedness

Sjundea, spearman and G-G like this.