Back In The Gym..2021

The way I read the statement I saw on Instagram it sounded like he was knocking it on the head

Apparently he's taking a couple years off to add some mass and see if he can bring a challenging package for the opens. Getting down to 212 has been an issue for a while.

Lol getting up to 212 has been a massive issue for a while for me too [emoji23]

he struggles and also has had a lot of stomach issues as he has to force feed a ton post weigh in for 212.

To be honest. Its a shame, As the 212 has just gotten competitive. Maybe he is making that move rather then lose. Fully believe their is much more talent now then when he was wiping the floor with everybody and his reign in the 212 is coming to an end.

Reactions: mal
To be honest. Its a shame, As the 212 has just gotten competitive. Maybe he is making that move rather then lose. Fully believe their is much more talent now then when he was wiping the floor with everybody and his reign in the 212 is coming to an end.

nah he has struggled, you can see. I had a chat with him at Korea pro (we were the only 2 brits there and its a very intimate show in terms of all the pros are together in one hotel and basically all go around from tanning, to weigh ins, to meeting and dinner all together - so was pretty cool for me!) and he said how hard it is not just to hit the weight but the big problem is getting full enough after, he said Neil has to literally force feed him so much else he looks flat . I don't think its a surprise. hes getting older, he has had stomach issues for a while (which he puts down to this massive post weigh in surge) and its not much of a shock now - just a matter of time until he took a rest , expands his business's and then maybe has a crack at open. he has nothing to lose really. I don't think its anything to do with the competition - he lives and breaths it. Plus hes had the whole Dallas thing on top, has a young family. Fair play really. What else does he have to prove at 212.

nah he has struggled, you can see. I had a chat with him at Korea pro (we were the only 2 brits there and its a very intimate show in terms of all the pros are together in one hotel and basically all go around from tanning, to weigh ins, to meeting and dinner all together - so was pretty cool for me!) and he said how hard it is not just to hit the weight but the big problem is getting full enough after, he said Neil has to literally force feed him so much else he looks flat . I don't think its a surprise. hes getting older, he has had stomach issues for a while (which he puts down to this massive post weigh in surge) and its not much of a shock now - just a matter of time until he took a rest , expands his business's and then maybe has a crack at open. he has nothing to lose really. I don't think its anything to do with the competition - he lives and breaths it. Plus hes had the whole Dallas thing on top, has a young family. Fair play really. What else does he have to prove at 212.

Oh of course. He has literally reigned in the 212 as the king. He will certainly be forever known. Just a shame as the 212 is now becoming way more competitive.

To be honest I hope he doesn't go into the open. Like you said he has a family etc.

Can't exactly see it doing him much good health wise competition at what maybe 240ish ?
Surely he must've made enough money plus his name is also his money maker now.

Probably time to hang up the thong whilst things are still ok.

Best friend goals
Noel n flex

Back