Comp Log

Discussion in 'Competing' started by mal, Aug 31, 2017.

1. doink

doink PhD in Bro Science Top Contributor

Me and Fatbrah are fully booked mate.

Strike us off that list. I know we’re joint top.

2. mal

mal Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Guessed as much...might as well give up now then..tight bastwards

Fatbrah, plod, doink and 1 other person like this.
  3. mal

mal Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Can o ask mate what your stage weight is roughly..compared to now...a rough est?

4. Hilly

Hilly Nutritionist and Sports Therapist Moderator

Last time I was on stage I was 198. I was 218 last Friday so be around 196-200 this prep.

Started at 225.

mal likes this.
  5. mal

mal Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Carbed up last few days just eating mostly junk and all sorts of high cal stuff..i havnt filled out or feel full..so eating crap doesnt seem to work for me..next week il try oats..potatoes dex etc and see if theres a diff...fucking bloat was awfull too lol.. 20180211_093649.jpeg

zack and huntingground like this.
  6. noel

noel Top Contributor

stick to what you have been eating. I don't get the whole carb up with foods that aren't part of the diet. your digestive system wont be a fan. now of course there is a time you may need a little spike up or something on the day if a bit flat etc
    its a hard one to work out as you also need to allow time. some fill out almost instantly , others takes a while (depending on how depleted you are)... takes me (as an example) a good 36 hours to fill out from a weigh in (in the past) ...so you do have to give it a little time - its easy to just think nope not working and pile stuff on - which then gets you in a similar place to the shit load.

good to find this out now though....

mal likes this.
  7. Hilly

Hilly Nutritionist and Sports Therapist Moderator

Agreed.

I use every carb up as n experiment. Trial diff foods , diff timings etc see what works n what doesn’t. How much food I can get in without bloat etc

mal and noel like this.
  8. mal

mal Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Yes agre with you both. .i get so flat through the week i just feed up on the weekend atm..ready for the following week to come..i do want yo try diff foods though see what works best..i know oats does and increases body temp rapid...my aim is to be cut enough say two weeks out..then just maintain the condition manipulating my carb intake..by then il have two or three i can use to good effect..as it goes my arm is pumping writing this so i think there kicki g in now lol

9. mal

mal Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Diet..this week..mon/tues
    Eggs quark whey...beef chunks and mixed veg
    X 2..... turkey and mixed veg...protein mousse in
    The evening snd cashews..whey and usn protein bar post workout....bcaas intra..
    Im going to mix up bcaas in a two ltre carton and sip on that through the days next week.
    Today..protein shake...eggs and quark..rice and tuna x2 and turkey and veg tea time with some whey etc...thurs will be same but with carbs going in the evening..im going to use slin 5iu per day to help push back in thurs/fri/sat see if that makes a diff...i gained 1 pound of weight after last weekend..

milner575 likes this.
  10. mal

mal Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Condish this morn..pretty good,stayed on steak eggs whey this morn before training...had glucose and malto drink pre and intra with aminos..been smashing the carbs last few hours...feels nice lol..7iu of slin this time..experimenting on carb up
    20180215_090137.jpeg

JANIKvonD, zack, ripped45 and 3 others like this.
  11. ripped45

ripped45 Competitor

you all right man? you cut off on social media

mal likes this.
  12. noel

noel Top Contributor

how long to go?

and how do legs and importantly back look....

mal likes this.
  13. mal

mal Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Shows in may 6th cuts coming in legs ok..ive got fat on back and glutes!

noel and pooley1810 like this.
  14. mal

mal Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Well heres my legs after carb up..still watery at the moment but give you an idea..ive upped the tren considerably this week now and still on a good dose of test...that will come down over the weeks.
    IMG_20180217_182356_912.jpg

15. noel

noel Top Contributor

Still good amount of time, but for accurate feedback need to see back and back of legs. your choice of course

and also how does that (above pic) compare with say first thing on waking, after a piss / dump without food and water)

look in decent nick so far

mal likes this.