1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Comp Prep On Npp

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Wilf72, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Wilf72

Wilf72 Full Member

1st post on this board.

background is several cycles and 2 competitions.

I've just finished a 14 week prep for a show - cycle was Test, Primo, Tren & Mast, with WInny to finish. Dose of test was reduced from 500mg week to 200mg a week, while introducing tren and mast for last 6 weeks. Primo at 450 week throughout up to week 12. All oils dropped last week. Adex in final weeks was at 1mg day, up from 0.5mg e4d to start.

I was really happy with the condition I presented. However, I know I need a break from tren. I have a 4 week bridge where i will drop down to 200mg week of test C, then i start a 10 week prep for a show in late October.

Cycle I am looking to run for the comp;

Weeks 1-4, 500mg test C, 400mg NPP, 100mg Anavar ED 0.5g Adex EOD
    Weeks 5-8 200 mg Test P, 400mg NPP, 300 Mast P, 100mg Winny ED 1mg Adex EOD
    weeks 9 -10 will drop oils as needed, increase orals adding proviron - this is fluid.

The biggest question is has anyone ever prepped on NPP? I have spoken to a few guys who were successful in the 90's and early 2000's who used deca and winstrol together and say it gives a great look.

opinions welcome

2. Fatbrah

Fatbrah TMuscle Fatministrator Top Contributor

@tomlet1 has done loads of preps and rates npp and winny together...

*One part of sentence is true, one isnt

zack, tomlet1 and Wilf72 like this.
  3. JANIKvonD

JANIKvonD JandirTheJandirHandler Top Contributor

@Hilly prepped on npp recently iirc.. was a test/tren/npp blend im sure

4. pooley1810

pooley1810 Top Contributor

How did you get on in your show, what class? Any pics?
    It should work very well. But why do you need a break from the tren? Do think npp will be any different?
    If you were happy with condition then just run the same again, 6 weeks doesn’t seem too long on tren and you’d of had an 8 week break

5. Wilf72

Wilf72 Full Member

I ran tren e on my bulk before prep, so basically been on a version of tren for 20 weeks this year - it turns me cold and unfeeling, almost calculating - if that makes sense. I'm hoping the NPP wont be the same. Pics from just before i went on - I won my class - short bodybuilding. thanks for the advice - appreciated

20180721_213907.jpg

Steedee, Fatbrah, zack and 2 others like this.
  6. pooley1810

Well done, you look good there mate
    In that case it seems like a sensible decision to take it out. Npp will work well and your plan looks good, personally I’d keep the primo in also, but I know that means a lot more oil which isn’t always ideal

noel and Wilf72 like this.
  7. Wilf72

Wilf72 Full Member

Thanks mate - much appreciated - what dose Primo would you suggest?

8. Fatbrah

Fatbrah TMuscle Fatministrator Top Contributor

Fit in well on here then mate

Its a bastard isnt it how it messes with ur brain chemistry

Can i ask what doses?

9. pooley1810

I think anything between 4-600 works well, so what you used before seemed good. Maybe 600 to start and drop it down a little when you bring the Mast in.
    Personally I wouldn’t bother with var to start, I’d add it with the winny later on, dropping the winny dose a bit. 100mg is a pretty hefty amount

Wilf72 likes this.
  10. Wilf72

Wilf72 Full Member

I generally try and keep things low.

test started at 500mg pw and reduced to 200mg for last 8 weeks
    Primo stayed at 450 pw dropped 2 weeks out
    Tren was 350 and mast 350 - dropped a week out
    orals 50mg day but upped in last week.

noel, zack and Fatbrah like this.
  11. noel

noel Top Contributor

NPP will offer a different look though, depends how your physique is.....you could always do your plan but change and add some tren ace in the last 4 weeks if you don't feel you are where you want to be

Wilf72 likes this.
  12. noel

noel Top Contributor

you prob then want more than a 4 week cruise after the next show too ....feel loads better

Wilf72 likes this.
  13. Wilf72

Wilf72 Full Member

Thanks mate. I will be taking at least 4 months off after next show. Bloods will be done (ive used medichecks for a couple of years now) and until all back in range I won't go back on.

14. Hilly

Hilly Nutritionist and Sports Therapist Moderator

I have up until
    6 weeks out.

Makes me hold a lot of water

Wilf72 likes this.
  15. Wilf72

Wilf72 Full Member

Holding water is one thing I will definitely be watching for

Thanks