Congratulations To Luke Sandoe...smashing Welsh Championships

Dose Neil hill now run the Welsh show?? It was the gelesi,s before the rift.
Prob explain why they push the boat out a bit more as if it went to shit it wouldn't look good would it.

Well gotta say, what a great UKBFF Welsh Championships. Well done Neil for promoting a fantastic event.

A few disappointing classes (as there always are) but a few that were really high quality.

Both the masters o40 winner and the o50's winner where in phenomenal shape.

One of the physiques of the day for me was the u80 intermediate winner that my good friend Duane Creese helped prep. Beautiful lines and condition and with another 10-15lb on his frame he has a VERY bright future.

The u70 class was awesome. The decision could have gone either way without anyone batting an eyelid.

The u80's class again produced some remarkable physiques. The winner and runner up and even third place were superb. All definitely deserved their British invite.

Luke Sandoe impressed me; yes he wasn't granite but with another 5-6kgs off he will be unbeatable at the British. He agreed with me and his plan was never to nail the Welsh but even at 80-90% still had enough quality to be crowned overall Welsh champ.

It saddened me some of the comments from people regarding Luke.

Neil Andrews comments were disappointing especially from somebody who is meant to be a role model as a 3 time Welsh Overall Champion.

The conduct of some people baffles me. This sport is hard enough without the bitching that goes on.

Yes Neil you were a great Welsh Champion, but that was 2 years ago now and looking at recent photos, concentrate on your own prep and bringing the best you can bring because from where I am sitting, an on point Luke Sandoe would smoke everyone, including yourself.

Remember guys this sport is not all about condition. It's about lines, symmetry and muscle bellies and right now in this country there is NO-ONE that comes close to Luke in the amateur arena.

Haters just fuel the fire and for somebody like myself who is well respected for his honest and unbiased opinion, it saddens me to see such animosity in our sport.

All eyes are on you now Neil. Let's see you bring your best, win the qualifier overall and then smoke the rest of the competition at the British.

I hope you live up to all this expectation. Last year you bottled it, let's see you hold your nerve this year and take the title!

And genuinely all the best. I love a good battle.

Good luck to EVERYONE, the British is going to be EPIC!!

It did seem really very odd Hilly!
Luke is one of the bodybuilders I look at and think wow. It just seems to look right and not forced if that makes sense.
Never met him but hope he does well at British.

so how we calling the Brits...

Luke next pro?

should be a good lineup

You can't call anything until everyone's in a line up ;)

People stood next to other people expose weaknesses and flaws that you otherwise wouldn't see. It'll be a game of condition though, especially in the supers (imo) because it's been so shit the last few years.

Did anyone see Jamie Johil coming last year? Or anyone have Nathan beating Sas in 2014?

Being honest, myself and Luke both had very easy qualifiers. Luke was the only guy in his class and there was no one else notable on the show to challenge for the overall. I had 3 other guys in my class, but none of them were invited to the British.

End of the day, local shows are for local heroes. Don't forget, the pro card is there for ALL classes. There's a lot of good heavies and light heavies who are also gunning for it. I can't remember the last time a super took the overall? Zack Khan??

If Luke nails it then it's lights out imo... Always that question on condition though isn't there.

I
You can't call anything until everyone's in a line up ;)

People stood next to other people expose weaknesses and flaws that you otherwise wouldn't see. It'll be a game of condition though, especially in the supers (imo) because it's been so shit the last few years.

Did anyone see Jamie Johil coming last year? Or anyone have Nathan beating Sas in 2014?

Being honest, myself and Luke both had very easy qualifiers. Luke was the only guy in his class and there was no one else notable on the show to challenge for the overall. I had 3 other guys in my class, but none of them were invited to the British.

End of the day, local shows are for local heroes. Don't forget, the pro card is there for ALL classes. There's a lot of good heavies and light heavies who are also gunning for it. I can't remember the last time a super took the overall? Zack Khan??

didn't mean any disrespect and agree its who shows up on the day not at the qualifier
I meant more I know there are quite a few good guys but being a long way away not sure who people think will win

the only one I really know first hand is Hameed Juma from being at the same shows here in Asia

Where we I see Neil's comments lol suprised he wasn't too busy photo shopping his stage pics of his 32" quads
there are no comments mate its bs ,neil is in great condition year round he will be harder and grainier than
most on stage that's his genetics,whether that's enough to win who knows,if they go for a soft bloated look
then hes fvcked:D

Back