Con's Charity Entry

WTF. :confused:
Built for deadlifting - when you're upright, those hands will still be near the floor. :stims:
This height versus arm span ratio deserves a thread of its own - I reckon you'll win it easily.
Perhaps I measured incorrectly.
Is it finger tip to finger tip because that's what I did...

Just took mine and it's 6 inches more than my height lol

ImageUploadedByT-Muscle1400179658.213135.jpg

Do you ever find yourself walking around the house like this?

Posted using TMuscle App

Perhaps I measured incorrectly.
Is it finger tip to finger tip because that's what I did...
Yes finger tip to finger tip, arms out like a crucifix on the rings - then measure span.
Supposed average ratio is 1 to 1 ie same span to height.
Yours is 74.5 to 68.5, assuming you're 5 foot eight and a half, which is 1.09 to 1. That's mad.

Yes finger tip to finger tip, arms out like a crucifix on the rings - then measure span.
Yours is 74.5 to 68.5, assuming you're 5 foot eight and a half, which is 1.09 to 1. That's mad.
Now you understand when I voice my worry about having stringy looking arms if I made it down to classic class lol.
Yes I am mechanically built for deadlifts, long legs, long arms and a short back.
How many people can say they broke 1/3 of their spine yet can still deadlift in the 600's with ease.....It's not all due to my awesome training knowledge lol!

The numbers are skewed. You don't really expect a man to measure himself and give a real measurement do you??

Posted using TMuscle App

The numbers are skewed. You don't really expect a man to measure himself and give a real measurement do you??

Posted using TMuscle App
I may have been off by 1 inch in either direction as my gunz tape (have it at the gym specifically for members that claim BS arm dimensions which happens all the time!) doesn't go that far.
So i measured one arm and the chest then measured the second arm and added the two numbers.

I was waiting for that LMAO.
It's true though if deads didn't feel so natural to me I am sure I couldn't do them any more.

You know I couldn't pass that up. Much like you can't pass up an opportunity to talk about your broken spine.

Posted using TMuscle App

Reactions: Con
You know I couldn't pass that up. Much like you can't pass up an opportunity to talk about your broken spine.

Posted using TMuscle App
Well lets talk about you instead.....
How many times have you used the following words today; ford, polaris, bud light and of course your hate for president Obama?

Well lets talk about you instead.....
How many times have you used the following words today; ford, polaris, bud light and of course your hate for president Obama?

I actually have a strong dislike for all of the above. You're batting 1000. (That's an American baseball expression btw)

Posted using TMuscle App

I actually have a strong dislike for all of the above. You're batting 1000. (That's an American baseball expression btw)

Posted using TMuscle App
Let me guess you're also not a fan of Dale Earnhardt JR because he doesn't hold a candle to his father?
NASCAR the ultimate waste of money sport!
Spending a fortune on fuel burning out million dollar engines just to go in a circle really fast for many hours:lol:

Let me guess you're also not a fan of Dale Earnhardt JR because he doesn't hold a candle to his father?
NASCAR the ultimate waste of money sport!
Spending a fortune on fuel burning out million dollar engines just to go in a circle really fast for many hours:lol:

I know this might sound surprising coming from me, but I've been to a few nascar races with my family when I was younger, and frankly I hate it. I'd much rather watch golf or hockey. NASCAR really is a huge waste of money.

Secondly, I may have a "big ole truck" to pull all my toys around with, but my daily driver gets as good of mpg as your prius does. Doesn't look as nice, but nvm.....

Posted using TMuscle App

Back