Con's Late 2014/transformation Log (page 21 For Start Pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My next project is to expand my online training to a different public out side the realm of the fitness world.
Bankers, house wives and so on......

I always think that's where the money is, and surely less competition. Whenever I see new PTs on the scene they seem to just cater for younger guys who want to get ripped or girls who want to get toned. What about the rest of the population, especially those with money. Recently retired I always thought would be a good niche area. Bags of time on their hands, and bags of money too if you're targeting the right ones.

I always think that's where the money is, and surely less competition. Whenever I see new PTs on the scene they seem to just cater for younger guys who want to get ripped or girls who want to get toned. What about the rest of the population, especially those with money. Recently retired I always thought would be a good niche area. Bags of time on their hands, and bags of money too if you're targeting the right ones.
My area has house wives that have a budget of $700 per month for name tags on their kids clothes.....not a joke!

Nick mitchell makes a fortune from it, he targets London city types, now in Hong Kong Singapore Marbella and soon to be Glasgow also.

He has a huge mark up on supplements and it's a fortune to work with his team either directly or online but quite clearly they can afford it.

My area has house wives that have a budget of $700 per month for name tags on their kids clothes.....not a joke!

Exactly. It seems like such an underexploited market

Reactions: Con
*If* I did similar, too right I'd be stepping outside the mass fitness market.
$2000/month clients versus "I don't want to pay $20 for cyclic dextrin"....
Tough call.

Today's effort....

180lb in the morning down from 185lb yesterday morning....not full and not depleted.

Walked around the mall for 2 miles (once around is 1 mile).

Bought 1 gallon coconut/ghee fat from Green Pastures for the off season low carb days.

Trained pull
Wide pull ups x5 sets
Cable rows x3 sets
Behind head pull downs x3 sets
Band pull aparts x3 sets
Cable pull over for back x1 set
Hyper extension x1 set
Incline db curl until failure then stood up and did 1 arm curls to failure x1 set
Hammer curl x1 double drop
Machine preacher curls with lots of partials x3 sets

Then later in the evening posed for my diet adviser.
He thinks I am looking very good atm but we will try and bring it down a bit more depleted as this is the look that does well at the tested shows.
TBH this is the least confident I am going into a show I am really feeling a second place coming on because I think it will be very close (compared many pictures with my friends between the last winner and my self) plus he is really being hyped up....I have read about politics playing a part in this fed....who knows!
Don't read this as "defeatist" as I will give it 100% but I like to be a realist also.
Still 3 first places, 1 overall this year so whatever happens my chin will be held high.....I just may not write my placing on the gym result board is all ;) haha

178lb this morning so nearly depleted all the way back down again.
Only 5 hours sleep which has me feeling a little rough this AM.

Today see's clients and a push session with a buddy of mine.

Training went well the volume will hopefully help deplete me further as I still want to get about 3lb lower by Friday night. Pace was fast and the whole workout took 55 minutes including warm ups.
Flat db press 120lbers 10/8r
Incline fly/press 50lbers 20/20r
Decline bench 225lb 15/11r (stopping 4 inches short of the chest then driving up)
1 arm pec dec flies 100lb 14/11r (bringing handle across the chest)
Hammer slight incline press 2p per side 2 sets not sure on reps as they were high with lot of partials
Side lateral machine 2 sets with the stack 8/8r then a triple drop set
Front raises on the lateral machine 3 sets with 3/4 stack just high rep
Seated smith shoulder press 2p per side 10r
Life fitness shoulder press triple drop set starting with the stack 1 set
Cable pushdowns stack 2 sets lots of reps
1 arm behind head extensions with 30lb db 2 sets lots of reps
dips +45lb 2 sets lots of reps
Reverse grip push downs stack 2 sets lots of reps

Well just like last Wednesday back to feeling like total shit.
Light headedness and all that good stuff.
Oh well 3 more days and into the off season!
I checked my log book and today marks an uninterrupted 12 weeks of constant mental and physical grinding (meaning there wasn't one day where I didn't put a note down regarding feeling like shit in some manner lol).
We do it to our self so can't really complain....still a long ass time:lol:

Looking very flat but detailed again.
Upper is looking small but legs are nasty again with glute lines every where.
Today water drops to 1g, tomorrow .5g, sips on Sat.
No carbs just 96% beef and some greens, tomorrow night a steak with 1 potato.
I will do better small and flat but dry and hard instead of big and full.

Feeling like shit but I have been using these last few days to step of the supplement pedal.
Meaning I have now dropped nicotine completely, all stims bar some coffee.
Makes me feel more hungry but what's the difference between feeling starving and feeling extra starving lol.

Starting Sunday I will perform a six day kratom taper (4g x2, 3g x2, 2g x2 then off) this is after using this pretty much every day for 10 weeks.
Normal dose 5g per day, went higher the last two days prior each contest.
I have had a few nights off from it and when it was on a day I forced my self not to take it I had sleep issues (could be placebo or simply the fact that I haven't been sleeping well due to dieting) on days I just choose not to use it (day after contest) I slept just fine (probably as I had some fuel supplies left from carbing up).
If I get issues from doing this which seems like a 50/50 chance I will throw the rest away.
If it goes as I assume without much issue at all I will store it away for the next prep.
IMO this is a magic bullet for me BUT if I feel nasty withdrawals it wont be worth it to do it again.
Will keep you guys updated on this.....if I get withdrawals you should deffo stay away because in general I am very good at dropping addictive supplements.....put it this way I have never felt any negatives coming off phenibut even after weeks of daily use while others are all messed up after 3 days daily use! I stop nicotine cold turkey just fine.....after very excecessive use aka 40 pieces of 2mg gum per day lmao.

LMFAO.
That, to be fair, is rather a lot. :rofl:

Couple more days and you can get back to a (half) normal life. :thumb:
It's just really wasteful tbh as I use it more like chewing gum than how you should use it.
Probably get a 1/4 of the total nicotine in the gum....it was a waste of money tbh but it helped so no worries.

Heading to the airport in a few hours.
Sadly my physique has hit the wall and my abbs look washed out I am lean but look drained.
I thinking holding such a low bf % for 7 weeks has finally caught up with me.
First show I was very good and lean, 2 weeks after for the second show I was a tiny bit leaner but much fuller, now 1 week later my body looks tired.
The last couple of days have seen mainly inactivity and rest I hoped that would fix the look but I think I have tapped all I can out of it.

Mentally I feel good and look forward to be done in 36 hours!
I have my FT plan ready, shopping has been done to start on Monday.
It's going to be great to focus on gaining muscle and devoting my mental energy to business again!

On Sunday I will post up final pictures and make a "finishing" post for this log then I will allow it to run for a day or two so any last minute comments questions can be replied to to before closing it.

FT training log will start in 3 weeks.
This way you can see how the first 3 weeks went.....as we know with all well laid plans it means nothing until you have done it!
So this way if I crack and binge get sick or any of the other countless things that could happen will be listed from the get go.
I would LOVE to say 100% I will manage and follow the plan to the letter but with so many variables I can't be certain.
Put it this way I was shopping the other day and cookie samples were given out (literally pieces 1/2 inch squared in size) I ate one.
The chemical release in my brain was insane.....stronger than any thing I have felt before....stronger than any drug you could imagine.
It was like a million bells ringing all at once in my brain.....yeah sounds very exaggerated but it was truly intense!
Also I am so very mentally tired at this stage I would lie if I said that the second the show is over a switch doesn't flip in my brain and I say "fuck it"!
It will be interesting to see what I do lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back