Con's Late 2014/transformation Log (page 21 For Start Pics)

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Con, Aug 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Con

Con Moderator

Heading to the airport in a few hours.
    Sadly my physique has hit the wall and my abbs look washed out I am lean but look drained.
    I thinking holding such a low bf % for 7 weeks has finally caught up with me.
    First show I was very good and lean, 2 weeks after for the second show I was a tiny bit leaner but much fuller, now 1 week later my body looks tired.
    The last couple of days have seen mainly inactivity and rest I hoped that would fix the look but I think I have tapped all I can out of it.

Mentally I feel good and look forward to be done in 36 hours!
    I have my FT plan ready, shopping has been done to start on Monday.
    It's going to be great to focus on gaining muscle and devoting my mental energy to business again!

On Sunday I will post up final pictures and make a "finishing" post for this log then I will allow it to run for a day or two so any last minute comments questions can be replied to to before closing it.

FT training log will start in 3 weeks.
    This way you can see how the first 3 weeks went.....as we know with all well laid plans it means nothing until you have done it!
    So this way if I crack and binge get sick or any of the other countless things that could happen will be listed from the get go.
    I would LOVE to say 100% I will manage and follow the plan to the letter but with so many variables I can't be certain.
    Put it this way I was shopping the other day and cookie samples were given out (literally pieces 1/2 inch squared in size) I ate one.
    The chemical release in my brain was insane.....stronger than any thing I have felt before....stronger than any drug you could imagine.
    It was like a million bells ringing all at once in my brain.....yeah sounds very exaggerated but it was truly intense!
    Also I am so very mentally tired at this stage I would lie if I said that the second the show is over a switch doesn't flip in my brain and I say "fuck it"!
    It will be interesting to see what I do lol.

2. RACK

RACK TPW Rep

All the best for the show as always buddy.

Will be keeping my eyes on here and FB for results

Con likes this.
  3. Con

Con Moderator

Decided to give the show a miss and take the wife sightseeing instead ! The physique is not as good as last weekend so it would be a step backwards. My wife has done so much for me lately a weekend away will do us good!

LittleLiam, smurphy, round 2 and 9 others like this.
  4. Hilly

Hilly Nutritionist and Sports Therapist Moderator

That's a shame mate. Hope you have great wkend

5. TheProducer

TheProducer Top Contributor

Mad props for doing that mate. She will defo appreciate that massively as well. Awesome to see you and her make such a strong team!

plod likes this.
  6. CS86

CS86 Top Contributor

x2 @Con. You're a perfectionist so would have been a disaster for you irrespective of placing. That will be a great surprise for the wife...she'll be acting disappointed for you but will be delighted you've decided to skip it and treat her instead :)

Posted using TMuscle App

TheProducer, dee9699 and TinyTim like this.
  7. Con

Con Moderator

Well weekend is over we had a great time! It was a throw back to when we were around 22 and did fun trips like this. I gained some water but not tons as I purposely indulged in alcoholic drinks and kept sodium low. Starting my ft plan tomorrow which will be greatasmy wife is doing it with me. Now we have to wait three more Hours in the worlds smallest airport before flying home then driving to pick my daughter up from my inlaws . Thanks for following this log guys it was fun!

smurphy, huntingground, RACK and 7 others like this.
  8. Tommy6

Tommy6 Top Contributor

A pleasure to follow mate, I take so much from your logs.

Con likes this.
  9. LittleLiam

LittleLiam Competitor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Good for you mate. And the mrs

Con likes this.
  10. TinyTim

TinyTim Timothy Sprague-Dawley Top Contributor

Nice one @Con
    Good call with that comp IMO if your physique/head/karma/whatever wasn't really 100% into it.

In for FT annihilation. :D

Con likes this.
  11. Con

Con Moderator

Well spoke a little too soon regarding water!
    Ended up coming home 5kg/11lb heavier than I normally am at 4pm!
    Oh well I have it under control now and in a couple of days it will be back to normal.
    If you guys realized how little I did actually eat/drink to gain so much water you would be shocked.....it was NOT buffet job trust me there lol.
    Look and feel horrible as all 5kg are under the skin lol.
    The price we pay for indulging even a little after an extended diet ;)

I will tell a funny story....
    In the middle of no where PA there is a place called Hershey world there are roller coasters and this massive building where thousands go in and gorge on chocolates and sweets?!
    Nicole and I bought one ice cream for $6 and the women working there were shocked we only bought one and shared it between the two of us LMAO!
    The thing was so big (see picture) that we couldn't finish it and I ended up puking on the way back to the car (I think I was so disgusted by eating so much sugar and fat really made me physically ill).
    Junk food is highly overrated compared to good quality food that is certain in my mind!
    [​IMG]

huntingground, kgb, RACK and 3 others like this.
  12. daddy1

daddy1 Competitor

looking forward to the next chapter @Con :thumb:

Con likes this.
  13. Cyborg

Cyborg Top Contributor

LOL! America don't do things by half do they.

Con likes this.
  14. Con

Con Moderator

With the help of some light diuretics and dropping excess sodium I ended up pissing out 11lb over night!
    Feel a million times better for it!
    Face still looks puffy but body is back to being vascular.
    On the 99% turkey no sodium added with nut butters as my main food source while my weight drops a little more.
    Then slowly will add in CHO and a little sea salt.

My wife has a bad 24 hour virus ATM so there is a chance I will get it also.
    The extreme shits that it bring would allow me to eat ice cream....so fingers crossed I get it! (lol joke)

15. LittleLiam

LittleLiam Competitor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Hope she recovers soon mate. Not ideal

Con likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.