Cooked Vs Uncooked Probably Been Asked But Need One Part Figured Out

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by letsdothis, Jan 8, 2018.

1. letsdothis

letsdothis Full Member

Caber is prescribed got diagnosed with a macroprolactinoma few years back. No never used anything but protein shakes I was on hydrocortisone for a few years when I was adrenal insufficient but got took off it last year when my adrenals started working normally.

Just trying to keep my prolactin low by diet as well as lifestyle as I have developed some minor gyno in left nipple area from the few months they took me off caber when my prolactin was normal but it shot back up after a few weeks off it.

Yeah I'd never read anything bad about the frozen sausage ? Should I be giving it a miss I just happened to read the tuna thing when I was browsing forums by chance

But yeah my endorsed is pretty hopeless with symptoms and just interested in what the tests say so my day to day hormonal disturbances are overlooked so just trying to figure it out with a good diet and lifting program.

I also had hypogonadism when diagnosed so I know I walk a fine line with all my hormones.

2. noel

noel Top Contributor

I just mean if its a cheap frozen sausage the fat isn't really the best - of course budget dictates but if your after animal fats a main source of fat I would also pick the best you can afford...
    Get some salmon or mackerel - cheaper than tuna and higher in good fats too

protein shakes are a food - not quite sure how they can compare to Anabolic Steroids LOLOL

3. letsdothis

letsdothis Full Member

Lol a know a just meant it's the only bodybuilding thing I order and take to help me yeah it's all just trial and error but I'll look into some mackerel cheers for the chat