Coronavirus And The Gym

BustaNutt

Mr Nuttivator
Other than the obligatory panic-buying of bog roll, I heard some people are working out at home to avoid catching/spreading coronavirus.

My local gym has sanitary wipes (which I don’t regularly use tbh) but I’m making sure I wipe down all the sweaty benches and wipe/wash my hands after lifting.

Anyone taking extra precautions? I know a virus is just a minor inconvenience to us big boys, but anything that effects the respiratory system can take a toll on your lifting, which damages the ego big time. So would rather avoid if possible.

Chances are the same as the flu. Like 80% folk of get it every year or something. This is no different.

Not exactly. If you’ve got the flu you don’t leave the house because you can’t. You can be sick with this and not know so be spreading it.

Healthy immune system and well washed hands though and it’s well avoidable

3.5k down in E London to allow yourself to be infected with it and they’ll try to control it by medication. Good deal.

Not exactly. If you’ve got the flu you don’t leave the house because you can’t. You can be sick with this and not know so be spreading it.

Healthy immune system and well washed hands though and it’s well avoidable

Can get sick with the flu. Bed bound can't move etc. There is a flu jab to minimise chances.

Its overly panicky because there is no combat to this yet

always wash my hands at gym before I leave, so nothing much new.
people are scutty cunts anyway, amount who take a piss etc and just go back out and handle equipment is massive then panic buy soap lol.
how many post are there on forums and social media where people have a bug but I'm gonner train anyway because I'm beast mode.
we actually need a cull

always wash my hands at gym before I leave, so nothing much new.
people are scutty cunts anyway, amount who take a piss etc and just go back out and handle equipment is massive then panic buy soap lol.
how many post are there on forums and social media where people have a bug but I'm gonner train anyway because I'm beast mode.
we actually need a cull
Yeah but it’s not guaranteed that the scatty cunts are those ones that will die from it lol.

Nothing to be worried about, it is the elderly and people with underlying health conditions who are in danger.

The big worry is that this disease has crossed species, it therefore may be a disease that can mutate and can mutate again into something much more serious which may cause a pandemic. Chances are remote though.

I love it, trains and tubes empty :thumb::thumb:

It's an airborne pathogen, prob best to leave bogs asap if people are spraying piss everywhere?
Wash your hands but prob don't wash your phone, use phone, pick nose etc.

The hysteria is worse than anything the diaease has caused so far. 4 dead here but all with underlying health conditions that could have easily been knocked over with regualar illnesses like pneumonia.

Back