Crypto And Bitcoin

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by DeletedMem15072, Dec 21, 2021.

1. The Red Meat Kid

The Red Meat Kid Top Contributor

Coinbase easiest way tbh.. fees are a bit high.

If you’ve got the time and patience I would
    Opt for Binance.

2. @BlueDave@

I appreciate the info but buying from the gym is not an option for me and I've always ordered online or via email. It might be an ancient way of doings things but it's always worked fine for me and maybe coz I've been loyal with a few EU business contacts for nearly 15 years ...they trust me enough now and just let me pay by Paypal and bank transfer these days. More recently I got invited to a whatsapp group and told to do business via mobile text messages...but that's another new/modern thing I've never done before.

With regard to recommending coinbase as a site I should trust with all my personal details/dosh.....perhaps you could explain something to me since you seem be more neutral than the angry mob on here (see link at bottom of reply).

Over 6500 reviews mostly all negative and a 1 star rating :whistling::think:

Some of the lads on here hate me so much and would love to see me get screwed so it's hard trusting anything they say or recommend tbh.
    They'd laugh their heads off if I lost money....such is their hostile and unpleasant nature.

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/coinbase.com

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2021
  3. GolfDelta

GolfDelta Competitor

Because a) you don’t go to the gym? Or b) no one likes you at your gym because you’re as obnoxious in real life as you are on here?

4. Jesus christ....why don't we just meet up behind the bike sheds for 12 rounds of bare knuckle boxing?
    Loser buys the winner a pint and the 2 fighters go their separate ways and get on with their own lives :whistling::facepalm:

You'd obviously be the winner in round 1 by knockout btw coz you're younger, faster, and much stronger than me.

There's no fight left in this ageing old dog.

Keep chasing the "likes" Delta.
    :beer:

5. GolfDelta

GolfDelta Competitor

Is that you Ken?!

6. mal

mal Top Contributor

Guys helps you then you insult him.....again

7. mal

mal Top Contributor

I think its time he got on the bus.

Sjundea likes this.
  8. Sjundea

Sjundea Moderator

The wanker bus

mal likes this.
  9. It's not an insult it's just a thought I had yesterday in a knee jerk reaction to what I was reading. I have reconsidered that thought since then and posted another reply to that member to see what his response is about coinbase after he's clicked on that trustpilot review of the website.

It's laughable that you can even consider what I said to be an insult after what's been thrown at me and said to me almost everyday here now for about 2-4 weeks by those 4 people in the angry negative mob. Are you the newest recruit? Number 5? Or did you join a while ago and I missed your induction into the clique?

I'm more than happy to just flick past all your posts just like I do with all theirs from now if you're just another anti-tank missile like the other 4.
    Got better things to do than keep reading and replying to attacks from negative handbag types on a daily basis.
    So bored of it all now....there's some decent lads on this site that I like talking to every now and again and it's only really their opinions and interactions that I'm interested in now.

Oh shit....wait....have I just insulted someone else by saying `negative handbag types`:think:

10. GolfDelta

GolfDelta Competitor

Anti-tank missile haha. Love that. You’ve def used that on forums before :laugh:

Sjundea and mal like this.
  11. BlueDave

BlueDave Full Member

6500 negative reviews from a site that has over 73million users? Probably a better rating than your local bank.

whats that old saying, dont believe everything you read on the internet?

Was only trying to help, no drama though ;)

Sjundea and Richie_Rich like this.
  12. spearman

spearman Full Member

I’ve used coinbase exclusively over the past couple of years for lots or legal and not so legal transactions

13. Fair enough.
    Being someone with no knowledge about it and a 1st time user.....all my alarm bells are ringing at the same time lol.
    I'll have a think about this before diving in head first.
    Appreciate the help.
    :beer:

14. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

If your not fully comfortable getting involved then don’t is my advice

15. Someone I wanna do a bit of business with will only accept crypto though so I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.
    So many bad reviews about being locked out of accounts by BOTs, no customer service to talk to and fix acount issues, and losing all the coin/dosh in the crypto wallet.
    I'm doing a bit more reading about it for a while.