• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Currently Running Test Only. What Would You Add For Strength?

You rate it that much mate? I was quite underwhelmed by it tbh

Suppose it’s individual ain’t it. Winstrol was great for strength for back when I used it.

Not so good for the hairline though :laugh:
Yeah I do think it’s shit hot tbh

I’ve got some in my drawer I’m saving for when the deadlifts get heavy on this PB buildup I started today

Delightful

I always think gym lifts can be included in totals too but need video evidence to prove form and depth, pause on chest etc.

That is why I posted comp lifts as they are judged closely and correctly. I have higher gym lifts as well though (with videos too).

I always think gym lifts can be included in totals too but need video evidence to prove form and depth, pause on chest etc.

That is why I posted comp lifts as they are judged closely and correctly. I have higher gym lifts as well though (with videos too).
Here we go again. King fookin Kenny lmao

You’ve seen videos from me from 5 years ago that are within 10kg of those lifts so let’s not pretend I cant have put 10kg on em since just cos I don’t plaster vids all over the Internet

Do the deadlift comp if your calling bullshit :lol:

Here we go again. King fookin Kenny lmao

You’ve seen videos from me 5 years ago that are within 10kg of those lifts so let’s not pretend I cant have put 10kg on em since just cos I don’t plaster vids all over the Internet

Do the deadlift comp if your calling bullshit :lol:
Ken 'ill do full power....'
Tcvd 'I can't bench, do DL'
Ken 'I don't train strength'
Tcvd 'just do it...'
Ken 'can't risk my health'

Just written it out for you chaps. Saves you sometime

Back