Cutting Progress Pics

Discussion in 'Members Pictures & Videos' started by Adam9067, May 27, 2019.

1. Adam9067

Adam9067 Full Member

1.jpeg 2.jpeg 3.jpeg 4.jpeg 5.jpeg 7 weeks ago

2. Adam9067

Adam9067 Full Member

3. Adam9067

Adam9067 Full Member

7 weeks progress

12.4 stone now

gonna cut for another 5 weeks then lean bulk and try gain size

4. G-G

G-G Ex Competitor

Decent effort so far mate but (and take this from a previously fat fuck) I’d recommend cutting right down! And I mean right down before trying to add size and yo-Yoing up and down.

Adam9067, BigChap92 and milner575 like this.
  5. Adam9067

Adam9067 Full Member

Cheers mate started off at 2500 cals but i'm lowering down to 2000 now, not happy with progress.

Doing the odd bit of cardio as well. I don't feel like i have lost any muscle either which is good.

6. G-G

G-G Ex Competitor

Keep plugging away. If possible, increase activity instead of dropping cals, it’ll help your metabolism out when you change to adding size.

noel and s man like this.
  7. s man

s man Full Member

This OP

My biggest regret was taking things too low to early on. You've got a way to go yet so try and get activity up before dropping lower. Yes it's calories in vs calories out but I also think you look better for adding more cardio/activity to create the deficit over continuous calorie reduction alone.

Walk a bit more, maybe think about things like parking your car further away at the shops/work or wherever, if you use public transport get off a stop earlier. All of these on top of straight cardio work will help. It also passes the time a bit when hungry.