1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Cycle Advice

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Scudd33, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Scudd33

Scudd33 Full Member

Taken on board advice to up cals and drop tren ace for my next cycle.
    Plan is to add as much mass as possible.
    Currently 6.3” 104kg @ circa 18%bf age is 35 if that helps.
    All pb are up pushing my chest harder and harder on advice from here(pics show my weak chest)

Current cycle due to end 2 weeks from now 800mg tren ace,900mg test 400,350mg anadrol.

Feeling very strong and happy with progress but I’m looking for a bulking cycle to take me to the level.

What would you all recommend?
    EQ? NPP?
    Don’t want to look like a water balloon lol

2. huntingground

huntingground Pencillus Maximus Competitor

Test/NPP and Dbol.

Scudd33 likes this.
  3. noel

noel Top Contributor

any pics....

you can limit water with your diet...not totally but reduce a bit of the bloat, manage estrogen as well

and with respect 2.5g of gear...800g of which is tren, you should be making some fucking great gains....if not check diet and training (and rest)

Test and NPP as the net spend king suggested is great.

Can add oral of your choice.

Maybe some Pre workout SDrol few times a week

Or test and deca ...depends how you get on... keep it simple..

id be keeping an eye on BF here ...18% (is that your guess or some actual measuremeant) culd be 15 or could be 20

bear in mind 800g of tren is going to keep you a bit leaner than deca will.........

ill also quantify the above. Im not saying anything re doses as im hardly using 250mg of test a week. But it doesn't sound like you have maxed out or got even close. Now I don't know how much muscle you have, if you have added 20-30kg and run a lot you are clearly going to need to run decent amounts of gear. To push further, sure gear up BUT where is your food at, and is your training effective. Food is the thing assuming training is decent. To push for that 'next level' your eating needs to be next level... and balance BF with mass - hence my preference to get leanish then push up. That's why im asking for pics and diet (and history) as makes a big difference as to how you would advise someone.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
    huntingground and Scudd33 like this.
  4. Scudd33

Scudd33 Full Member

I’ve thickened up massively on your advice just eating more the last 4 odd weeks the difference is actually incredible.
    I have dropped my cardio back as well the tren was just burning out everything I had I think.

Last bf measurement was two weeks ago at 17.5%
    I was pushing 5 workouts a week but felt shattered most days,dropped back to four and I have seen gain which makes me think not enough rest also noticed a jump in energy when I started using caber and switched to aromasin.
    Found a nice balance now just don’t want to fuck it up chasing mass.
    That’s why I’m asking what would be best going forward.

5. Scudd33

Scudd33 Full Member

Will try get some pics up

6. noel

noel Top Contributor

sounds like your learning about your body...more isn't always better. As a tall guy rest and recovery is where you make the gains. Training is a tool, food, drugs and sleep is what makes you grow.

its all a balancing act... estrogen, work, life, etc

are you going to cruise or come off between cycles?

7. Scudd33

Scudd33 Full Member

History wise I started 2 years ago at 84kg lifted natty for 12 months.
    Last 12 months on and off gear steadily increasing doseages.
    Some compounds hate me,suoerdrol made me bloat really badly,cramps from winny were unbearable at low doses.
    Last cut took myself down to 94kg at 14.5% before I felt to weak to make progress.
    Bumped up the test and added anadrol which now has me at my current weight.
    Food wise I am flexible but I have done enough nutritional courses to understand what to eat and why.
    The trouble is how much,tren seems to require more cals not just proteins.
    I soak up carbs like nothing with very little fat gain so I have cut back cardio.
    Prioritised chest and shoulder workouts and pushed until I nearly puked on every workout.
    I just see a lot of dudes making quicker progress and wonder where the hell im going wrong.
    I have read every damn book on the subject and I think it might just be time to get a decent coach.
    The one I had lined up turned out to be a dud.

8. Scudd33

Scudd33 Full Member

I realise the doses I’m taking aren’t long term and yeah I need to cruise shortly I think.
    Just after a decent 8 pounds of solid mass and I think I will back off a touch ha ha

9. noel

noel Top Contributor

forget about everyone else they aren't you unless twins or super similar physiques

use hilly or con on here....wont be expensive

Scudd33 likes this.
  10. Fatbrah

Fatbrah TMuscle Fatministrator Top Contributor

800mg ace
    Hows the mental state?

zack and Scudd33 like this.
  11. Scudd33

Scudd33 Full Member

Money is not an issue,will message them asap

Fatbrah likes this.
  12. Scudd33