1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Cycle Help Please

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Jack mcmahon, Feb 22, 2021 at 3:52 PM.

1. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

Nuts isn’t it

2. Jack mcmahon

Jack mcmahon

Ok guys now we’re getting somewhere and I appreciate all the comments. ive taken note and will proceed with half ml of each twice a week as suggested. Now can someone advice on dianabol 10mg tablets (I’ve been told to take these at start of cycle to kickstart the tes/deca). How much should I be taking and when please ??. And then finally nolvadex, do I take it during and after the cycle and how much should I be taking ??

Attached Files:

3. Jack mcmahon

Jack mcmahon

And a quick one on diet, 5 meals a day and 3 shakes (serious mass) one shake is 1250 calories.

4. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

I'd like to think this is a windup but sadly I don't think it is.

Simon90 likes this.
  5. Jack mcmahon

Jack mcmahon

It’s not a wind up just need some help on the cycle, that’s the whole point of forums right ??

6. Simon90

Simon90 Top Contributor

The point of them is too learn from them by reading past posts on the topics and then ask informed questions. Not asking stupid fucking questions and expecting to be spoon fed the simplest of info. It's cheeky and insulting to everyone else.
    If your answer to what's your diet is, is 5 meals a day and 3 shakes, shows you can't be arsed so how can you expect anyone to be arsed to give you any help? And if you don't see what the issue with that is then you shouldn't really be using gear.

Sjundea and GhostOf2Can like this.
  7. Gymshark

Gymshark Full Member

So your getting 3750 calories daily from shakes and weigh 13 stone?
    Go and see a doctor you either have aids or cancer.

Greedy Ben, Sjundea and GhostOf2Can like this.
  8. noel

noel Moderator

no orals needed save for next time

honestly from the above id just be running test only.... limited knowledge and experience....low body weight.... you'll prob add some extra water from the deca with a sub par diet anyway... adding dbol in.....no real need at this stage. save it for later....

nolva depends on your predisposition for aromatisation and how your nipples react.... id be having an actual AI on hand .....

so lets say if you were giving me the question what should I take

id be 500mg Test a week..... solid diet and training. Arimidex to hand or Aromasin

you need to sort your diet out too....8 feedings per day at 3750 cals ???? why do you need 8 meals to tuck away 3750?

could do it in 6

and at 13 stone / 83kg....your eating 21 cals per lb of bodyweight ? you either are a marathon runner or you have an issue as 21 cals per pound is in the proper upper end of bulking calories....now you may just have a mega fast metabolism but something is out and its not down to gear mate

any pics
    and what's the exact diet

Pie ead likes this.
  9. Gymshark

Gymshark Full Member

10. noel

noel Moderator

oh I agree. ill give a chance for 1 post..... pretty sure like all new posts these days its doink etc

Raisin, Pie ead and Sjundea like this.
  11. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Full Member

Do 1ml of the test a week and sort your training and diet out.

Greedy Ben and GhostOf2Can like this.
  12. JusJamin

JusJamin Full Member

I am amazed how no one has yet to ask for pictures or his age. It sounds like he is young and naive and doesn't want to be the small natty guy in the gym. I'd bet a chunk of money that he has got these unrealistic goals in mind of the top youtubers who all claim to be natty and wants to be on their level..

Raisin likes this.
  13. noel

noel Moderator

you mean like my post which says "any pics" LOL