• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Cycling Vs Blasting And Cruising

I'm out this convo now.

There's no real answer accept not doing steroids is healthier.

Cycling is pretty unhealthy.

Debate has been going on for so many years is blasting and cruising properly more or less healthy than cycling......there is no answer.

My guess blasting and then running a trt for the cruise is probably the least impact on health. .....but then u worry about permenant shut down possibly.

No answer and no answer will be found until they do tests on blasting and cruising in humans which will never happen
No worries mate, like I said earlier, I'm aware AAS is not healthy. I think you're right though, there's probably not a concrete answer, just opinions.

No worries mate, like I said earlier, I'm aware AAS is not healthy. I think you're right though, there's probably not a concrete answer, just opinions.

If you wanna be massive and lean Youl need steroids Youl need to b n c. Imo.

If you wanna be lean n small athletic looking you don't need gear.

If you wanna be healthy swerve steroids.

Can also get decently stron without gear obvs your gna be insermountably stronger on steroids.

Gear takes you to new levels but takes more from health each time probably

Imo couldn't cope with the complete head fuck of being off and on steroids and the body constantly having to adapt to each state . Either on to some degree. Or completely off. Imo

Yer that's a fair one.

I honestly don't know the answers.

If I had to put my life on it...

Optimal for health as in longevity of life = cycle

Optimal for getting massive = stay on

Just my suspicion though I've no way to really make an informed judgement.
Cycle for 12 months have blood tests...blast n cruise for 12 months and compare blood tests...it would give some indication...

Cycle for 12 months have blood tests...blast n cruise for 12 months and compare blood tests...it would give some indication...

Yer or get weekly blood tests and take an average of each marker for the year. Do thst twice one b and x one cycle....would give at least some indication.

Reactions: mal
If you want ultimate size just stay on same doses,then every 4 weeks or so ad in oxys slin and GH,taking extra gear doesn't actually do that much imo

That's a pretty good idea, had bloods done mid cycle and was planning on bloods 1 month post pct anyway.

Reactions: mal
If you wanna be massive and lean Youl need steroids Youl need to b n c. Imo.

If you wanna be lean n small athletic looking you don't need gear.

If you wanna be healthy swerve steroids.

Can also get decently stron without gear obvs your gna be insermountably stronger on steroids.

Gear takes you to new levels but takes more from health each time probably

Imo couldn't cope with the complete head fuck of being off and on steroids and the body constantly having to adapt to each state . Either on to some degree. Or completely off. Imo
No point beating about the bush, massive and lean is the goal. Small and athletic sounds so negative in my head lol

Haven't read all the thread so apologises if repeating things.

I started gear at the old age of 40 (5 years ago) only ever taken the odd 6 weeks off no pct but at my age I was struggling to gain or hold any decent mass other than fat. My blasts aren't as big as they have been nor as long but I'm happy to continue. Can't live the caviar lifestyle on a mickey D's budget. I feel great and look a damn sight better than I did or any of my peers do, younger or older, outside the gym that is and that's what I'm in for, no interest in comps just looking and feeling good.

How old are you mate?

For my circumstances, B&C is much healthier for a number of reasons.

At my age I would TRT anyway so I look at it as TRT then the blasts.
I don't want to add toxic anti-cancer meds into my system.
I don't always stay off for a decent amount of time to recover fully which is what you should do if you cycle, this can be up to 6 months depending on compounds, dosage and time on.
I plan on competing in strength sports and I will be competing against people who B&C.
I am 43 with 2 kids so no issues with having to be fertile etc.

Everyone must make their own decision based on their own situation.

Even "Mr Hypochondriac" himself, Con, states that B&C is healthier!!

Last edited:
Back