Dbol And Winstrol

I’m thinking of starting my second cycle, looking for advice on how I could improve it.

My current plan looks like this:
Test prop 100mg eod (weeks 1-10)
Dbol 50mg ed (weeks 1-4)
Winstrol 20mg ed (weeks 5-8)
Hgh 3ui ed (weeks 11-14)
Hcg ed (weeks 12-14)
Tamoxifen ed (weeks 12-14)

I have uses dbol before with no sides other than mild acne, but never winstrol, and never used orals for more than 3 weeks. Using hgh to see if I can retain at least a fraction more lean mass compared to last time.
I do have a decent amount of research under my belt but lack the experience! Any advice on how to change/improve this would be great.

Personally, I’d double the winstrol and move it from weeks 5-9 to weeks 8-12. Finish the winstrol then start your PCT the next day.

I’m thinking of starting my second cycle, looking for advice on how I could improve it.

Dbol 50mg ed (weeks 1-4)
Hgh 3ui ed (weeks 11-14)
Hcg ed (weeks 12-14)

I have uses dbol before with no sides other than mild acne, but never winstrol, and never used orals for more than 3 weeks. Using hgh to see if I can retain at least a fraction more lean mass compared to last time.
I do have a decent amount of research under my belt but lack the experience! Any advice on how to change/improve this would be great.

The only time I prefer winstrol over Var, is if I was using Deca and/or anadrol. All other times, I think Var is the better oral, especially given how easy it is to run at reasonable doses for 8 weeks and beyond.

Winstrol always sucks the water out from my muscle and leaves me flat as fuck. That comes in handy with deca and drol that over inflate me at times so pumps interfere with training. Also seems to control puffiness.

Dbol 50mg ed (weeks 1-4)
Hgh 3ui ed (weeks 11-14)
Hcg ed (weeks 12-14)

Bro, you’re only 20, get those natty gains first man, reach as close to your genetic potential as you can.

Is this your first cycle?

What was your first cycle? looks like a strange cycle to me :Dhow much research did it take to come up with that?

Do one Oral or the other for the full cycle

Why you planning on taking hgh for 3 weeks Lol?

When you say eod do you mean eod or mwf? Either way you’ll only be 3-400mg a week, If it was me I’d do 500mg test and if using prop I’d pin it every day(You don’t have to but I’d rather)

what are you goals with this cycle?

Dbol 50mg ed (weeks 1-4)
Hgh 3ui ed (weeks 11-14)
Hcg ed (weeks 12-14)

3iu of Hgh per day for 4 weeks will do naff all and is a waste of money.
You need to run it for 6 months plus in my opinion to get much from it and even then it is very subtle.

What was your first cycle? looks like a strange cycle to me :Dhow much research did it take to come up with that?

Do one Oral or the other for the full cycle

Why you planning on taking hgh for 3 weeks Lol?

When you say eod do you mean eod or mwf? Either way you’ll only be 3-400mg a week, If it was me I’d do 500mg test and if using prop I’d pin it every day(You don’t have to but I’d rather)

what are you goals with this cycle?
It's the turn pro in 11 week cycle.

I think you’re falling in to the mistake of worrying about staying lean as opposed to keeping the cycle simple, eating loads and laying down some good mass that comes from first cycles when you’re fresh.

Dbol 50mg ed (weeks 1-4)
Hgh 3ui ed (weeks 11-14)
Hcg ed (weeks 12-14)

Agree with what's been said already
My advice would be
Pin 150mg prop m/w/f giving 450 pw
50mg dbol is quite a lot but if it works for you and you get no sides then fine
I'd recommend var over winstrol but if you already have it then
30-50mg weeks 8-12 bridging your end of cycle into pct
Dont waste your money on the gh
Needs to be run for months not weeks

The research I’ve done is mainly based around effects and sides of each steroid, recommended durations etc.
My first cycle lasted 16 weeks
I started with 500mg test e and dbol @30mg for 3 weeks to kick start the gains. Admittedly I then went overboard deciding to add Tren A (yes in hindsight I didn’t think it through) and switched to test prop doing 100mg each eod. I do it eod instead of mwf just to keep the hormones balanced, but I doubt it makes much difference if any. Surprisingly I had minimal sides with the Tren, only noticeable one being constant sweats and lack of sleep, but it was middle of summer which didn’t help with the heat. I’ve been lifting for 6 years, started off powerlifting, ended up addicted to the gains xD... tore my rotator cuff at 17 which knocked me back for a while. At 19 I was still having shoulder problems, and my strength wasn’t half as good as before, so I tried steroids to see if it would help my shoulder and bring my strength back, which it did. As I said though I became over obsessed and tried to run before I could walk, and although I didn’t suffer any serious sides and have had a kid since, i still want to be smarter and learn from more experienced people. Reason for the winstrol is because want to gain the strength while staying lean. I want to add mass (hence the dbol) but not looking to become a freak overnight, just a bit of a boost to get the ball rolling during lockdown.

Have you any pics or stats to go with this info? What’s your diet like?

Back