1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Dbol Dosage

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Penguin'sreturn, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Penguin'sreturn

Penguin'sreturn Full Member

Bear with me here as I recognise this vaguely resembles a newb question.

If I go ahead with it this will also be after lockdown etc when I'm done cruising which we all know will be on the 12th of never etc.

2 orals I've never gotten along with are Oxy and Dbol. Both have caused stomach issues (not talking bloat, really bad cramps and zero appetite which as we know of course defeats the purpose). So haven't used the 2 in years, stick mainly to Tbol, with the odd dose of Anavar, Winny and Sdrol rotated.

I'm wondering if its a dosage problem? I know my Oxy has always come in 50mg tabs and that's the lowest dose I've taken-affects me terribly. In regards to Dbol it was that many years ago I gen can't remember the dosages used.

I know I'll only find out truly when I test it for myself etc so I suppose this is just up for discussion in these apocalyptic times but would say 20mg of Dbol be 'worth' it? I have been massively guilty in the even recent past of dismissing certain drugs and their dosages as I was always around the environment of say 'anything less than 600mg EQ is a waste' and Primo and Mast are almost worthless drugs outside of contest prep. Yet I've learned on here from obviously knowledgeable people proving this wrong and I remember someone making the point a while ago that EQ is a fucking drug used on horses so why would humans need such high doses, that deff got me thinking lol.

Thoughts anyone? Or would you just steer clear and stick to the compounds that I 100% know work for me? Or as I've mentioned fiddle around with dosage?
    (The goal of Dbol would obviously be more mass/strength and in a lower dose I could probably use it for longer periods).

Or is the board's view go big or go home phaggott?

2. Raisin

Raisin Top Contributor

If you can use tbol, var etc with no issues wouldn't it be more beneficial to use these at a higher dose instead of dbol at a low dose?

Penguin'sreturn likes this.
  3. Mr mac

Mr mac TM Health & Safety officer Top Contributor

Remember the original ciba labs Dbol was 5mg and everything I can remember back in the day was the same. I would think decent quality d Bol at 20-25mg per day could be a worthwhile addition. Depends what you want really. If your already going to be using other meds at reasonable dose what more will it give you especially with the negative aspects of orals. If you are lowering your other meds and adding might be a worthwhile addition

4. Proteinbrah

Proteinbrah Top Contributor

Dbol or Oxy with a not so perfect diet(no offence intended) will equal lots of unnecessary water weight

If there was ever a worst candidate for using dbol then I’d say you’d win the award la

Seriously though, 20mg dbol is a conservative dose to try so go for it bro

Sjundea and Penguin'sreturn like this.
  5. Mark1234

Mark1234 Full Member

On my first cycle (Test/Dbol) I used 20mg pharma Dbol and it was decent enough.

Like others have said tho, if you don’t get on with Dbol or Oxy, I would just stick to stuff like Var and Winstrol.

I ran Dbol a few times in my early cycles and TBH, looking back I think it is a bit overrated. It has a good rep probably because Arnie and a lot of the classic BB’s used to use it a lot.

6. Penguin'sreturn

That's one answer to the question and no doubt the smartest.

Was just wondering really if anyone has had appreciable results on low dose Dbol (or Oxy) for that matter.

7. Penguin'sreturn

How very dare you.

I'd be willing to cut my takeaways down from 4x a week to 3 I suppose.

Proteinbrah likes this.
  8. Penguin'sreturn

I r
    I remember very early on I used Dbol and Oxy with no gut issues at all then just one day it simply changed.

Very bizarre and have only ever had the issue with those 2 compounds.